2018 INDIAN SCOUT BOBBER, 950 MILES!RINEHART SLIP ON EXHAUSTINDIAN PERFORMANCE STAGE 1 INTAKEINDIAN SIDE BAG
If Less is More, This Bike is Loaded;
Slammed stance. Chopped fenders. Knobby tires. Blacked-out and stripped-down. The Scout Bobber is no frills, all attitude. The only place we didn’t hold back: the 100 barely-tamed horsepower of a 69-cubic-inch V-Twin. Grab on. Hold fast. Your legend is just getting started.
- Chopped Fenders: The Scout Bobber proves that less is truly more. True to classic Bobber style, the front and rear fenders are chopped.
- 100 Barely-Tamed Horsepower: A 69-cubic-inch V-Twin with 6 speed transmission pumps out an impressive 100 horsepower for head-snapping acceleration and plenty of passing power. All of this power comes with confident control and sporty, firm handling through every curve and straightaway.
- Stripped-Down, Blacked-out: The Scout Bobber has more of what you need and nothing that you don't. It has a raw, mechanical look, minimal engine covers, and blacked-out exhaust, frame, handlebars and mirrors. It may be stripped down, but it always stands out.
- Slammed Stance: A slammed stance with the rear suspension lowered 1 creates a low-slung profile that delivers unfiltered feedback from every inch of blacktop.
- Blacked-out Headlight Nacelle: When we say blacked-out, we mean it. The Scout Bobber is drenched with premium black finishes, including the front headlight nacelle.
- Cartridge Fork Front Suspension: The Scout Bobber is a smooth ride in a mean body. With cartridge forks and expertly tuned front suspension, you'll experience a stable ride at all speeds.
- Aggressive, Knobby Tires: Every inch of this bike is a premium expression of aggressive street style. Knobby tires give this bike a menacing look.
- Purposeful Peg Position: We pulled the pegs 1.5 closer to the rider and added street tracker handlebars, putting you in a more aggressive riding position. The bond between man and machine has never been greater.
- Liquid-Cooled, V-Twin Performance: The Scout Bobber is fueled by a 100 horsepower V-Twin engine that delivers best-in-class performance. Liquid cooling ens
- Condition Used
- Year 2018
- Make Indian
- Model SCOUT BOBBER
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Worcester, MA
- Mileage 941
- Stock Number CU458
- Primary Color BRONZE SMOKE
- Price $12,999
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Wagner Motorsports carries new and pre-owned motorcycles from some of the best brands including Indian Motorcycle, BMW, Ducati, KTM, and more! We ship most bikes to any state in the Continental US from our megastore located in Central New England. Please call or visit us today!