Details from Seller
Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.;
Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Absolute holeshot. Electrifying performance.;
More and more, motocross races are all about getting the holeshot. And Honda’s CRF450R is a machine designed to get you out front by the first turn, and then keep you there all the way to the checkered flag. Everywhere you look, you’ll see features optimized for modern MX competition, where fractions of a second add up to a big lead at the end. Last year we offered an optional electric start on the CRF450R; it was such a big hit that this year it’s standard equipment, and we’ve ditched the kickstarter entirely to save weight. A new lithium-ion battery helps keep things light. Race anything else, and your ride to the first turn just got a lot steeper.
- Downdraft Fuel Injection: Part of an entire engine overhaul last year, we gave the CRF450R a new downdraft intake tract and FI body to help increase both power and fuel-metering precision. It’s part of the reason the CRF450R offers such explosive power and massive torque, especially out of the starting gate and in the critical first 100 feet of the race to the first turn.
- Dunlop MX3S Tires: Developed using Dunlop’s latest “block-on-block” design technology, the CRF450R’s MX3S tires give excellent feedback and are a perfect complement to the CRF450R’s frame and suspension.
- Cylinder Head Layout: The CRF450R uses our latest finger-follower rocker design. The Unicam cylinder head remains the most efficient in the MX world, giving you the design and performance of a double-overhead-cam layout but the compactness of a single-overhead-cam design.
- 13.5:1 Compression Ratio: By revising the CRF450R’s squish area last year, we helped boost the bikes compression to an impressive 13.5:1. That means improved combustion efficiency for more powe
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2018
- Make: Honda
- Model: CRF450R
- Category: Competition
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Caryville, TN
- Stock Number: U102318
- Primary Color: RED & WHITE
- Price: $6,599