2018 Harley-Davidson® FLHCS - Softail® Heritage Classic 114, 2018 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic. Twisted Cherry paint with 26,250 miles. Bike has Milwaukee Eight 114 cubic inch motor with 6 speed transmission. Bike has aftermarket exhaust, lower wind deflectors, sissy bar, Avon grips, highway bar and highway pegs.
Engine 1 Milwaukee-Eight® 114
Bore 4.016 in.
Stroke 4.5 in.
Displacement 114 cu in
Compression Ratio 10.5:1
Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Exhaust 2-into-2 shorty dual; catalyst in muffler
Length 95.1 in.
Seat Height, Laden 7 26.3 in.
Seat Height, Unladen 26.8 in.
Ground Clearance 4.7 in.
Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
Trail 5.5 in.
Wheelbase 64.2 in.
Tires, Front Specification 130/90B16,53H,BW
Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16,77H,BW
Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
Weight, As Shipped 697 lb.
Weight, In Running Order 728 lb.
Luggage Capacity -Volume 1.5 cu ft
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 2 119 ft-lb
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 27.3
Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 28.5
Fuel Economy: Estimated City/Hwy 5 47 mpg
Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
Wheels, Front Type 9 Gloss Black, Steel Laced
Wheels, Rear Type Gloss Black, Steel Laced
Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 8 High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, auxilary lighting, cruise, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
Gauges 5 inch with digital speedometer, gear, odometer,fuel level and analog tachometer indication
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charge
- Condition Used
- Year 2018
- Make Harley-Davidson®
- Model FLHCS - Softail® Heritage Classic 114
- Category Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Oklahoma City, OK
- Mileage 26,250
- VIN 1HD1YBK16JC065643
- Primary Color Twisted Cherry
- Price $16,500
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
$1000 discount on all full size Indians for Military, Ex Military, Police, and Firefighters. Also $500 worth of parts or apparel for Indian Scout.