2017 YAMAHA SCR950,
The All-New SCR950;
All-new SCR950 combines vintage, scrambler styling with modern engineering. Potent 942cc V-Twin, spoke wheels, high rear fender.
- Classic Scrambler Styling: The SCR950™ calls back to the past with its low-profile bench seat, retro-racing side number plates, fork boots and bold color accents. Modern engineering meets timeless scrambler style.
- Modern Air-Cooled V-Twin: The 58-cubic-inch (942cc) engine is an air-cooled SOHC 60° V-twin with four valves per cylinder, a pent-roof-shaped combustion chamber, and 9.0:1 compression ratio. The engine is ideal for exploring unpaved roads off the beaten track and powering out of tight corners.
- Unique Upswept Exhaust System: A 2-into-1 exhaust pipe layout on the right side of the engine contributes to the lively performance and styling of the machine, with an upswept muffler for improved ground clearance and a pleasing exhaust note.
- Inviting, Flexible Ergonomics: The SCR950 puts the rider in a position of control to handle whatever the road throws at them. A wide and tall crossbar-type handlebar creates light steering feel, while centrally-mounted footpegs and a long, flat seat allow the rider to move easily to adapt to different riding styles.
- Handling-Focused Chassis: A double-cradle frame features sporty geometry for nimble, responsive handling in any environment. The front and rear suspension systems are tuned to provide great comfort and handling while contributing to the machine’s stylish low profile.
- Modern Air-Cooled V-Twin: The SCR950‘s 58-cubic-inch (942cc) engine is an air-cooled SOHC 60° V-twin with four valves per cylinder, a pent-roof-shaped combustion chamber, and 9.0:1 compression ratio. The engine is designed to provide strong power and superior low-end torque, ideal for exploring roads off the beaten track and powering out of tight corners.
- Advanced Cylinder Design: The pent-roof combustion chamber shape was precisely engineered to direct the fuel/air charge to the center of the piston for more efficient combustion and maximum power. Ceramic-composite plated cylinders provide
- Condition Used
- Year 2017
- Make Yamaha
- Model SCR950
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Gettysburg, PA
- Mileage 13,890
- Primary Color GREY
- Price $5,995
Estimate Payments1 -
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
THE RIDERS EDGE HAS BEEN PROVIDING SALES AND SERVICE ON YAMAHA CYCLES, SCOOTERS AND ATVS FOR NORTHERN MARYLAND AND SOUTHERN PA FOR 30 YEARS. WE ARE ONE OF THE FEW DEALERS THAT WILL WORK ON ALL YEARS.STOP BY AND VISIT THE RIDERS EDGE 4 MILES SOUTH OF GETTYSBURG ON BUS. 15 OR VISIT THIER WEBSITE AT WWWRIDERSEDGEYAMAHA.COM