2017 Yamaha FZ-10 bought from Pasadena Yamaha. I have owned the bike for a year and a half, second owner. 12,729 miles.
Bike has a clean title in hand and is in emaculate condition! The bike has never been dropped. Bike had 12,000 mile service recently done and had brand new Michelin Road 5's put on. Bike handles like a dream and is just as fun to ride fast as it is to cruise on. Also, you cannot beat the Crossplane Yamaha Inline 4 sound! Bike comes with 3 rider modes and 3 TC modes. Bike is also equipped with ABS. Bike also equipped with electronic cruise control.
The following is a list of modifications that have been done to the bike.
1. Tail Tidy with Aftermarket blinkers.
2. Graves Full Titanium Exhaust System De-catted.
3. Fresh Michelin Road 5's less than 800 miles on them, rated for 12,000 miles.
4. Shogun Frame Sliders.
5. Puig 90 Degree Valve Stems.
6. Yamaha QuickShifter for Upshifts.
7. Bike chipped and tuned for full 160 HP, and peak performance.
8. Powder Coated Red Pazzo Racing Levers/ Shorty's.
9. MRA Light Smoke Windscreen.
10. Yamaha Comfort Seat.
11. Spools on rear swingarm for tire stand.
Over $3,000 dollars in parts on the bike not including labor. The bike is in emaculate condition and is a beast to ride and to look at. Feel free to contact me if interested.
- Condition Used
- Year 2017
- Make Yamaha
- Model FZ-10
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Alta Loma, CA
- Mileage 12,729
- VIN Number JYARN48Y6HA000340
- Primary Color Black
- Secondary Color Red
- Engine Size 998 cc
- Engine Type Cross-plane inline 4
- Price $11,000
- Options: Custom Exhaust, Anti-Lock Brakes