I am the original owner of this 7,082 mile, clean title motorcycle. It is in impeccable condition and has been maintained meticulously during it's lifetime in California.
**FULL DISCLOSURE UP FRONT: 1) This motorcycle was in a minor low side accident (left), during which only cosmetic damage was sustained. All repair work was conducted in conjunction with an insurance claim by Triumph San Diego (where I originally purchased the bike). 2) In addition, it was backed into at low speed while parked perpendicular to a curb. Again, the damage was assessed and repaired by Triumph San Diego in conjunction with an insurance claim.
With that out of the way, this has been my fourth and absolute favorite motorcycle during my 10 years of riding. All maintenance was conducted at Triumph San Diego, records for which I have on hand. Aside from a handful of overnight trips, it has spent it's entire lifetime garaged and on a battery tender.
- 6,000 mile maintenance conducted in April, 2021 at Triumph San Diego
- Michelin Road Pilot 5 tires installed by Triumph San Diego in April, 2021 (longer wearing and better wet condition performance than supersport tires)
- Yoshimura fender eliminator (utilizes stock turn signals to retain high visibility from the rear)
- Woodcraft front axle sliders
- Woodcraft bar end sliders
- Woodcraft swingarm spools
- Trickle charger pigtail routed under rear pillion for easy access and concealment
- RAM Mount ball base installed in fork stem to mount accessories
- Fairing decals removed
- Passenger foot pegs removed
Included with the bike:
- Pit Bull rear motorcycle stand, compatible with installed swingarm spools
- Dowco Guardian sportbike motorcycle cover
- Megaboost Pro Series 4000 trickle charger
- Maintenance records, factory owner's manual, two keys, and original "dog tag" with key fob code in the event that new keys need to be cut and coded
- Box of parts, including passenger footpegs and damaged/cracked fairings from aforementioned accidents. I kept these in the event that I wanted to take the bike to a track and avoid damaging my pristine street fairings. To be clear, this motorcycle has never seen any time on a track.
**Depending on location, I am willing to pay all or part of shipping costs. Happy to come to a compromise if it helps find this bike a good home!
- Condition Used
- Year 2017
- Make Triumph
- Model DAYTONA 675R ABS
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Madera, CA
- Price $9,800