2017 SUZUKI RM-Z450, NEW SUZUKI RMZ 450 MATED TO A NEW TIMBERSLED ARO120LE KIT!!! THIS IS A $18000 TOTAL PACKAGE PRICE...ON SALE NOW FOR ONLY $12399!!! CALL RTE 8 LOCATION FOR DETAILS!! 814-825-2396COMES WITH SET OF BRAND NEW WHEELS AND TIRES !!
The 2017 Suzuki RM-Z450 features the Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) system for dominant performance launching out of the gate on virtually any kind of track conditions. After you grab the hole shot, its exceptional power from idle to redline, remarkably crisp throttle response and incredibly precise handling let you dominate the competition. The RM-Z450 — when you’re serious about winning!;
Adjusting the Showa SFF-Air fork on the RM-Z450 has never been easier! Download the SFF-Air Support app from Showa on your Apple or Android device to simulate the effect of various changes to your suspension and let this new tool help you find the best possible setting for your RM-Z.*
- The Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) is a selectable launch system derived from the factory race bike to help riders’ takeoff from the starting gate for an early lead. There are three modes riders can choose for the best option per their skill level and starting conditions
- A Mode: For hard surfaces or slippery conditions at the starting gate. In this mode, S-HAC alters ignition timing at the moment of launch and the ride over the gate to reduce wheel slip to deliver a smooth take off. It also advances ignition timing during this sequence for stronger acceleration. After 1.2 seconds or when you reach third gear, the system shuts off and returns to normal ignition timing
- B Mode: When conditions at the starting gate have better traction, and a more aggressive launch is desired. S-HAC will advance the ignition timing to allow increased throttle response and stronger acceleration off the line. The ignition timing alternation is in a similar sequence as Mode A, but with increased overall timing. One of three conditions will return the ignition to normal operation (whichever happens first): 1. After 4.5 seconds has passed since throttle opening 2. When you shift to 4th gear 3. When the throttle is closed
- Base Mode: Standard power launch, no action required on the S-HAC switch
- The SFF-Air suspension evolved from the SFF system but without a conventional coil spring resulting in redu
- Condition New
- Year 2017
- Make Suzuki
- Model RM-Z450
- Category Competition
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Erie, PA
- Stock Number SM0169
- Primary Color YELLOW
- Price $12,399
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Off-Road Express is the area's largest powersports dealer with two convenient locations. One is on 9070 Peach Street specializing in Honda, Kawasaki, Can-Am, Sea-Doo, and Ski-Doo, sales, parts, and service. The other location, at 10320 Wattsburg Road in Erie, Pennsylvania, is a multi-line powersports superstore with a variety of products such as Victory, Polaris, Yamaha, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, and Indian Motorcycles.