2017 Suzuki GSX-R1000R, Check out the 2017 Suzuki GSX-R1000R that we now have at Grand Prix Motorsports with less than 6500 miles! This bike has an aerodynamic, sleek, and sporty style! Stop by and check it out, just south of Denver in Littleton Colorado.
2017 Suzuki GSX-R1000R
It has been three decades, with more than a million editions sold, since the GSX-R line was born. And a decade and a half has elapsed since the first GSX-R1000 transformed the open sportbike class forever. Now, the 2017 GSX-R1000R is redefining what it means to be The King of Sportbikes.
This motorcycle’s chassis forms the lightest, the most compact, the most aerodynamic and the best-handling GSX-R1000 ever. Cradled in the new aluminum frame is an all-new engine that uses an exclusive Variable Valve Train and Ride-by-Wire throttle bodies for a wide spread of power while delivering smooth and precise throttle response.
Using an Inertial Measuring Unit (IMU) the GSX-R1000R’s advanced electronics package includes selectable performance modes so the motorcycle enhances and fine tunes rider inputs. The six-axis IMU lets the GSX-R1000R recognize its position on the street or race track to help the rider achieve an extraordinary level of riding performance.
Up front, new style BREMO T-drive brake rotors grasped by Monobloc calipers connected to the exclusive Suzuki Motion Track Anti-lock Brake system provides strong, controlled braking. The precise and smooth SHOWA Balance Free suspension keeps the sticky Bridgestone RS10 tires in touch with the road. All of this forward-looking motorcycle technology is covered in all-new, wind tunnel-developed bodywork that’s uniquely GSX-R.
The King of Sportbikes is back, bow to the King.
Features may include:KEY
- All new 999.8cc liquid-cooled DOHC inline-four cylinder engine produces exceptionally high top-end power without sacrificing low to mid-range power thanks to a Variable Valve Train (VVT) system, Ride-by-Wire Throttle Bodies and more.
- Advanced electronics such as an Inertia Measurement Unit (IMU), S-DMS adjustable power output, and Suzuki traction control, plus other performance features, increase racetrack and street performance.
- New design, twin-spar type aluminum frame is 10% lighter and more compact, with optimized rigidity for nimble handling and a high level of grip when cornering.
- Advanced suspension uses a SHOWA Balance Free Fork and Balance Free Rear Cushion to combine with new Motion Track ABS-equipped BREMBO T-drive 320mm dual front brake rotors and Monobloc 4-piston calipers for extraordinary handling and stopping performance.
- Aerodynamic bodywork is sleek and stylish while housing a new, bright LED headlight and Suzuki Ram Air Direct (SRAD) ducts that feed a high volume of intake air for astonishing top speed muscle. Blacked out instrument pa
- Condition Used
- Year 2017
- Make Suzuki
- Model GSX-R1000R
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Littleton, CO
- Mileage 6,470
- Stock Number U00030
- VIN Number JS1DM11H0H2100030
- Primary Color BLUE
- Price $17,199
Estimate Payments1 -
Grand Prix Motorsports has been serving the motorcycle and off-road industry for over 20 years. Along with being Colorado's first Indian Motorcycle dealership, we are an authorized dealer for Polaris, Yamaha, and Kawasaki. Our staff is renown for their customer service. Conveniently located near Denver in Littleton, CO, Grand Prix is here for all your powersport needs. Feel free to call us at 303-536-7984 with any questions.
*Online prices do not include taxes or applicable fees*