2017 Suzuki GSX-R1000 ABS, 2017 Suzuki GSX-R1000 ABS
It has been three decades, with more than a million editions sold, since the GSX-R line was born. And a decade and a half has elapsed since the first GSX-R1000 transformed the open sportbike class forever. Now, the 2017 GSX-R1000 is redefining what it means to be The King of Sportbikes.
All-new from its sticky tires up, the GSX-R1000 exudes MotoGP influence. From the class exclusive Variable Valve Timing (VVT) system that helps deliver a broad and strong powerband, to the compact cassette transmission, a 32-bit dual-processor ECM, 10-level traction control system, and wind tunnel tested aerodynamics, the GSX-R1000 was designed with one idea in mind, to regain the “King of the Sportbikes” crown. Suzuki’s Motion Track Anti-Lock Brake System is added to the GSX-R1000 ABS.
The new lighter and stronger aluminum, twin-spar frame features quality components like the Showa BPF fork and rear shock, Brembo monobloc calipers and T-drive rotors, and a large full LCD display help the new GSX-R1000 lay claim to the title.
The King of Sportbikes is back, bow to the King.
Features may include:KEY
- All new 999.8cc liquid-cooled DOHC inline-four cylinder engine produces exceptionally high top-end power without sacrificing low to mid-range power thanks to a Variable Valve Timing (VVT) system, Ride-by-Wire Throttle Bodies and more.
- Advanced electronics such as an Inertia Measurement Unit (IMU), S-DMS adjustable power output, and Suzuki traction control, plus other performance features, increase racetrack and street performance.
- New 32-bit Dual Processor Engine Control Module (ECM) blends Suzuki’s vast street-going EFI knowledge with the intelligence from Suzuki’s race-winning MotoGP program. GSX-R1000 riders will get sportbike performance without peer while simultaneously receiving polished street manners.
The new and exclusive ten-mode, Motion Track Traction Control System (MT-TCS)*, with IMU influence, increases rider confidence by allowing adjustments to amount of intervention to match riding ability and surface conditions.
- The all-new, four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 999.8cc inline-four cylinder engine is designed with a high level of top end performance plus strong low to mid-range power.
- The new design Suzuki Racing Finger Follower valve train weighs less than a tappet-style valve train for reduced friction and increased valve response at higher engine speeds.
- The GSX-R1000’s new cassette-style, six-speed transmission uses ratios carefully selected for optimal acceleration and top speed. Like the Suzuki GSX-RR MotoGP bike, this transmission can be removed as a complete assembly from the side of the en
- Condition Used
- Year 2017
- Make Suzuki
- Model GSX-R1000 ABS
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Cedarburg, WI
- Stock Number PM904
- Primary Color Pearl Mira Red7039
- Price $13,487
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Cedar Creek Motorsports
Sponsored By Cedar Creek Motorsports
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
IN STOCK Polaris, Can-Am ATVs & UTVs at Cedar Creek Motorsports
✅ $0 Payments for 90 Days*
✅ New 4x4 as low as $5 /Day*
✅ YES! WE BUY VEHICLES
Offer while supply lasts. On-Road Vehicles ad price doesn't include sales tax, registration, title fee, surcharge. Service fee not included in price. Service fee vary by vehicle/model. Off-Road Vehicles ad price doesn't include sales tax, registration, title fee, surcharge. Destination, assembly, predelivery inspect extra. Model not for sale to CA.*OAC