Get Best Price
2017 Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S., Be the BOSS of the streets on this bad boy!
2017 Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S.
This is the performance cruiser other bikes wish they were. The dark and muscular M109R B.O.S.S. has a powerful V-twin engine using some of the largest pistons in the industry — a bike that will get your adrenaline flowing whenever you ride. This 109 cubic-inch engine is wrapped with aggressive blacked-out styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, drag-style bars, a supplied solo seat cowl, and a distinctively shaped headlight nacelle that’s uniquely Suzuki. This bike is not just about looks as stout inverted forks, a hidden single-shock rear suspension, and an ideally designed saddle delivers responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride. Performance never looked so good, or so dark.
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.
Features may include:Engine
- A 1783cc, 8-valve DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-Twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Huge 4.4 inch (112mm) forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle, while featuring race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
- Each large cylinder bore is lined with Suzuki's race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for optimum heat transfer, tighter piston-to-cylinder clearances and reduced weight.
- Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry sump lubrication system, provides reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and a lower center of gravity.
- Suzuki's class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV) with 56mm throttle bodies, which maintains optimum air velocity for smooth low to mid-range throttle response.
- A unique two-stage cam drive system creates a compact cylinder head design, reduces overall engine height and creates a lower center of gravity.
- A dual spark plug per cylinder ignition system is controlled by a powerful 32-bit ECM for improved combustion efficiency and reduced exhaust emissions.
- A three-piece, 9.5-liter volume airbox (with dual intakes) includes two pleated fabric air cleaner elements located on both sides of the engine.
- The 2-into-1-into-2 stainless steel blacked-out exhaust system features Suzuki's digitally controlled SET (Suzuki Exhaust Tuning) system for optimum engine performance and a powerful V-Twin sound.
- Sculpted engine features blacked out engine covers that complemen
- Condition Used
- Year 2017
- Make Suzuki
- Model Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S.
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Madison, WI
- Mileage 2,820
- Stock Number US4300
- VIN JS1VY53A3H2100040
- Primary Color BLUE/BLACK
- Price $12,990
Bore X Stroke:
Fuel Tank Capacity:
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Engelhart Motorsports Company
Sponsored By Engelhart Motorsports Company
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
We are Madison’s headquarters for powersports and power equipment. Just like you, we’re enthusiasts: we’re manic motorcyclists, ATV addicts, UTV lovers, and snowmobile fanatics. We first decided to share our passion for powersports with the Madison area in 1968. Since then, we’ve expanded our campus to over 70,000 square feet. Whether you’re here to find a new ride, get geared up for a new adventure, or to keep your current vehicle running tip-top, we’re glad you found us!