2017 HONDA Africa Twin DCT - CRF1000L, 1,000cc, fuel inj, DCT automatic, ABS, detach Honda hard cases, GIVI trunk, GIVI engine cage, TomTom GPS, heated grips, handguards, 22,500 miles$10,900Miller's US 31 Sales, family owned & operated, no franchises, 50+ clean, like-new, low mile used motorcycles in stock. North end of Petoskey on US 31 across from the Ford/Chrysler dealer. Trade-ins welcome - motorcycle, power sports, auto - credit union financing available, shipping and delivery available.
FACTORY SPECS PROVIDED BY HONDA
For some people, a globe or a map isn’t some route-finding device. It’s a menu. Of all the places they can go, the things to see, the adventures to savor. But unless you plan on walking, you need a way to get there. And that’s why we build the Africa Twin. The perfect travelling companion for the explorer in you, whether it’s a weekend, a month, or a lifetime. Where will it take you? Let’s look at that map.
- Parallel-Twin Engine Layout: The Africa Twin’s parallel-twin engine layout makes the bike shorter front-to-back. That means the front wheel can tuck in closer to the engine, shortening wheelbase and making the bike more nimble off road and on pavement.
- Tapered Aluminum Handlebar: Another example of fitting premium equipment to the Africa Twin wherever we can, the aluminum handlebar is much lighter than a steel unit. The design tapers from a thinner diameter under your grips to a fatter section at the bar-top clamp, and is fine-tuned for optimal flex and rigidity.
- Tires and wheels: Real adventure bikes use spoked wheels because they better survive the dings and hits of off-road riding. The Africa Twin uses a 21-inch front and an 18-inch rear for superior performance, especially when it comes to off-road riding.
- Brakes: With a pair of 310mm wave-rotor front disc brakes and a single 256mm wave disc in the rear, the Africa Twin offers up ample stopping power in all conditions.
- Four-piston Calipers: Up front, the Africa Twin features twin four-piston brake calipers for powerful braking performance. The radial-mount design also helps make them stiffer, increasing brake feel and control.
- Condition Used
- Year 2017
- Make Honda
- Model Africa Twin DCT - CRF1000L
- Category Sport Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Petoskey, MI
- Mileage 22,500
- Stock Number 2c17
- Primary Color Red
- Secondary Color White
- Price $10,900
Estimate Payments1 -
Family owned & operated. Specializing in like new, affordable used motorcycles, snowmobiles & ATV's. Trade-ins are welcome and local credit union financing is available. We also buy used motorcycles, snowmobiles & ATV's. We are located on US 31 in Petoskey, 200 miles north of Grand Rapids, 35 miles south of the Mackinac Bridge. We do make occassional trips to the Detroit area and can deliver. Call for more info or with any questions, or visit our website at www.us31sales.com.