2017 HARLEY-DAVIDSON Sportster 1200 Custom,
There’s a comfortable seat. A ground-devouring suspension. Putting 1200cc of H-D® low-end torque to the pavement never felt better.
- We named it “Custom” for a reason: The Sportster® 1200 Custom model has plenty to back up its street brawling attitude. You’ve got 1200cc of world-famous H-D low-end torque to motivate you down the asphalt and a comfortable seat and suspension to make it all feel just right. And classic custom detailing, featuring black finishes complimented by chrome. Stand out on any street in the world.
- Authentic Styling: When the first Sportster® motorcycle roared onto the scene in 1957 the world had never seen anything like it. Rawboned, powerful and looking for action. The styling cues that lit up the street in those early years would soon become a part of everything from race bikes to outlaw choppers as they spread throughout the motorcycling world. Take a look at the offering for 2017 and one thing becomes instantly clear. The best way to get the style that made the Sportster motorcycle famous is to get a Sportster motorcycle of your own. The narrow frame is more agile than ever. The rumbling V-Twin and muscular front end feel more powerful than ever. The flawless steel and jewel-like fuel tank reveal their authentic motorcycle roots in every inch of detail.
- Iconic Engine: The Evolution engine riding in the nimble Sportster frame is a prime example of the power, durability and proven reliability The Motor Company was built on. Born from the legendary Shovelhead and Ironhead engines, it’s been the power at the center of a Sportster motorcycle since 1984. Its overhead valve design and four-cam gear train have their roots in the company’s race program, and you know it when you feel the surge of brute torque that accompanies every twist of the throttle. The air-cooled V-Twin design with a compact one-piece crankcase/transmission fits the narrow Sportster profile like a fist in a fingerless glove. We began with a strong, trouble-free design. Then gave it constant refinement to bring us to the modern powerplant of today. A testament to the unwavering hunger for advancement in motor technology that has always driven Harley-Davidson.
- Handling: The street is the home turf of the Sportster motorcycle, and a narrow, agile frame wrapped around a strong V-Twin engine has always been its calling card.
- Condition Used
- Year 2017
- Make Harley-Davidson
- Model Sportster 1200 Custom
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Marengo, IL
- Mileage 1,045
- Stock Number M-7177
- Price $8,985
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Randy's Cycles
Sponsored By Randy's Cycles
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.