2017 FLHXSE Street Glide CVO.
Sunburt Orange/Starfire Black w 18,600 on the Odometer
Bike has many many options beyond a standard CVO. Some honestly how Harley should produce but that is another story.
The list is included but to name a few that set this bike apart from any other are:
- Fuel Moto 124" w/WM8-408 Cam producing some serious HP/TQ (dyno sheet of 124 build attached)
- Native Pitbull 180 Front End Kit
- Upgrade Rear Suspension to Pro Action Shocks & SE Front Forks (the handeling of it is amazing with the suspension and front tire upgrade)
- Custom Painted parts which include Tourpak, Midframe deflectors & Cooling pump cover Front fender.
- Heated Factory Seat w/Dash Switches for control of Hi/Lo and Heated Grips (Non Factory)
- GTS Radio w/ upgraded Soundz amp and Carbon 65 speakers.
- The parts list attached will show that this build is worth much much more in parts alone.
I have many many more pictures and will share if interested.
Again only serious inquiries will be responded to.
- Condition Used
- Year 2017
- Make Harley-Davidson
- Model STREET GLIDE CVO
- Category Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Royersford, PA
- Mileage 18,600
- Primary Color Sunburst Orange
- Secondary Color Starfire Black
- Engine Size 124 cc
- Price $34,450
- Options: Custom Exhaust, Water Cooled, Cycle Cover, Alarm System, Anti-Lock Brakes, Cruise Control