Stock #: M32909T
Details from Seller
2017 HARLEY-DAVIDSON HERITAGE SOFTAIL CLASSIC,
Comfort as modern as this morning’s news and the power from our High Output Twin Cam 103B™ engine, but the look still blazes straight from this machine’s authentic dresser past.
- This is too good to consign to history: The Heritage Softail® Classic drips with the nostalgia of days gone by, but that’s only half of the equation for the rider of today. The hidden suspension gives you the authentic look without the bone-shaking ride of an old Hardtail. You get the comfort of cruise control for those long stretches of pavement. A redesigned seat and redesigned leather saddlebags. And best of all, the High Output Twin Cam 103B™ engine. We’re not about to re-invent this look. But we never stop re-inventing the ride.
- Authentic Styling: Get an eyeful of a Softail® motorcycle and you see more than some weepy-eyed exercise in nostalgia. You’re looking at the kind of style that has the power to defy time. Honest. Uncluttered. Unaffected by the fad of the moment. There’s a good reason for this. We’ve used our long decades on the road, riding, wrenching, talking to other custom bike fanatics, to discover what works. Then we stick with it, and use it to push the boundaries of motorcycle design ever further. Take a look at the horseshoe oil tank adorning our Softail models. It’s the same one you’d see on a restored dresser from the s, or a radical Panhead chopper from the s. And you’ll find it right now on future Harley-Davidson models that still on the drawing board. Other companies may be content to imitate bits and pieces from our long history. On a Softail motorcycle every part down to the axle nut cover comes from an authentic tradition. With a genuine reason for looking the way it looks.
- Iconic Engine: The air-cooled 45° V-Twin engine at the heart of every Softail model is a prime example of what makes a Harley-Davidson motorcycle more satisfying than anything else. Its clean, uncluttered shape fits perfectly in the downtubes of the frame. Twist the throttle and the surge of torque hits you exactly where it counts. The knowledge of what makes an engine truly move a rider runs deep at The Motor Company, and it’s been put to particular good use to power the Softail family. We counterbalance the engine, which means we can bolt it directly to the frame. It keeps the styling tight at the center of the bike. It lets t
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2017
- Make: Harley-Davidson
- Model: HERITAGE SOFTAIL CLASSIC
- Category: Cruiser
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
- Mileage: 12,038
- Stock Number: M32909T
- Primary Color: RED
- Price: $15,820
Harley-Davidson HERITAGE SOFTAIL CLASSIC 5015760027
1Excludes tax, title, tags and other fees. For general informational purposes only.