2017 HARLEY-DAVIDSON FLHTK Ultra Limited - Color Option,
Welcome to top-of-the-line touring comfort, dressed out to the nines from the Daymaker™ LED headlamp to the Tour-Pak® luggage carrier.
- Find the perfect longitude, latitude and attitude: Here's what you get with The Ultra touring experience: Every idea millions of miles of riding and hundreds of conversations with riders could dream up and build into a horizon hunting machine. Like saddlebags that open with one touch. A fairing that reduces head buffeting. More passing power. Top of the line infotainment and sound. More passenger room. Set the touchscreen GPS to your coordinates and go. Before you're far outside the outskirts of town you be feeling exactly right.
- Engine Heritage: Their iconic look, distinctive sound and massive torque make them instantly recognizable, but the Milwaukee-Eight® 107 and Milwaukee-Eight® 114 engines take the Harley-Davidson® V-Twin to a place it’s never been. They’re the most powerful, coolest-running motors we’ve ever built. Smoother, stronger and more durable. With crisper throttle response and truer, cleaner sound. Four valves per cylinder, single chain-driven cam, dual spark plugs, counter-balanced and rubber mounted. Developed and proven over countless miles and millions of hours. Every single part is new, engineered to give you more performance and more of the feeling you want from an engine. Today, it’s a whole new ride.
- Control: There’s no bigger factor in the quality of your ride than the confidence you have in your machine. Giving you more of it is our never-ending quest. For proof just look at the improvements made over the past few years. The quick throttle response and passing power of the all-new Milwaukee-Eight™ engine, the responsive handling of the all-new dual bending valve front suspension and easily-adjustable emulsion rear shocks, the massive stopping power of Reflex® dual disc linked Brembo® brakes with ABS, Daymaker™ LED headlamps and fog lamps, brighter Tour-Pak® luggage carrier lighting, brighter turn signals and brake lights, the beefy steering head and front forks. It all makes for a machine that lets you pass faster, stop quicker, take curves tighter, and see and be seen better. Long story short, it all adds up to make you a better rider.
- Infotainment: When we go to work
- Condition Used
- Year 2017
- Make Harley-Davidson
- Model FLHTK Ultra Limited - Color Option
- Category Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Charleston, WV
- Mileage 26,292
- Stock Number 1344
- Primary Color RED
- Price $23,995