2016 YAMAHA FZ09,
Total Blast - Total Deal - FZ-09;
The FZ-09's powerful 847cc in-line 3-cylinder crossplane crankshaft concept engine delivers huge torque combined with a lightweight chassis and slim design for incredible handling.
- Powerful Inline-Triple: 847cc liquid-cooled, in-line 3-cylinder, DOHC, 12-valve engine with fuel injection. This FZ-09™ engine combines advanced high tech components including YCC-T® and Yamaha D-Mode, with a crossplane concept crankshaft to deliver an exciting, torquey and quick-revving engine character.
- Crossplane Concept: “Crossplane Crankshaft Concept” provides linear torque development in response to the rider’s throttle input. The FZ-09’s in-line 3-cylinder engine provides linear torque development, even firing intervals for smooth torque characteristics and a good feeling of power in the low- to mid-rpm range. The CP3® engine is also light, slim and compact and offers performance that combines the best characteristics of both 2-cylinder and 4-cylinder engines.
- Advanced YCC-T: The ride-by-wire Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle (YCC-T) system senses the slightest throttle input by the rider, relays the data to the ECU, which instantaneously calculates the ideal throttle valve opening based on engine rpm and throttle opening, and then sends commands to a servo-motor actuator that moves the throttle valve which actively controls the intake airflow volume. This is a technology contributing to the rider’s feeling of torque and controllability from the 3-cylinder engine.
- Selectable D-MODE: The FZ-09 is equipped with Yamaha’s D-MODE (“Drive Mode”) variable throttle control system to allow the rider to choose the optimum engine character for their riding situation. The rider can choose from three throttle valve control maps (Standard Mode, “A” Mode, and “B” Mode) for different performance characteristics at the push of a button. STD Mode is set to accommodate a wide range of riding conditions, for a linear torque feeling from low speeds all the way up to high speeds. A-Mode gives the rider a sharper throttle response in the low-to mid-rpm range than the STD Mode, while B-Mode lets the rider enjoy milder throttle response.
- Condition Used
- Year 2016
- Make Yamaha
- Model FZ09
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Indianapolis, IN
- Mileage 3,924
- Stock Number UY0386
- Primary Color BLACK
- Price $7,999
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
We offer the largest selection of pre-owned inventory in the area. At any given time, we usually have over 100 pre-owned motorcycles for sale. Be sure to check our website frequently. Because we are always buying bikes and taking them in trade, our inventory changes constantly.