Details from Seller
Born on the racetrack and raised on the street, the 2016 GSX-S1000F ABS is derived from the legendary, championship-winning 2005-2008 gen GSX-R1000. The new GSX-S lineup carries the spirit of the Suzuki GSX-R to the street, with shared technology and components packaged into a chassis designed specifically for street riding comfort.
It’s more than just an attitude, a spirit, or a lineage. This is about shared technology and components; it’s about performance-packed hard parts evolving from one generation to the next. The GSX-S1000 is powered by a 999cc inline four-cylinder powerplant that’s based on the long-stroke GSX-R1000 engine, which makes for ideal street-riding power and torque curve. Focused on making big power through the low and mid-range, this engine also uses cams optimized to deliver street-dominating power.
Equipped with a powerful engine, Suzuki’s Advanced Traction Control System*, Brembo brakes, and a chassis designed for street riding comfort, the 2016 GSX-S1000 is a street bike packed with some serious performance.
The naked-style single headlight GSX-S1000 is equipped with angular radiator shrouds that enhance the aggressive image and aid cooling performance.
With the GSX-S1000, Suzuki changes motorcycling for the better, again.
* The Traction Control System is not a substitute for the rider’s throttle control. It cannot prevent loss of traction due to excessive speed when the rider enters a turn and/or applies the brakes. Neither can it prevent the front wheel from losing grip.Features May Include
- Suzuki presents its newest line of motorcycle with roots from the GSX series and taking it in an aggressive new direction with the latest state-of-the-art technology.
- Antilock Brake System (ABS) monitors wheel speed 50 times per wheel rotation and matches stopping power to available traction.
- 999cc, four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, inline-four engine based on the legendary GSX-R1000 (K7) with a finely tuned fuel injection system that employs Suzuki’s original SDTV (Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve) 44mm throttle body.
- Iridium spark plugs heighten the spark strength and combustion efficiency, contributing to higher power, more linear throttle response, easier engine start-up, and a more stable idle compared to conventional type.
- New cam profiles designed to optimize the valve timing suitable for the streets, but with the racetrack in mind.
- Radiator shrouds efficiently guide air to the newly designed and highly efficient round shaped radiator. Lightweight and compact liquid-cooled oil cooler.
- New pistons were engineered with use of FEM (Finite Element Method) analysis to achieve optimal rigidity and weight.
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2016
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: GSX-S1000F ABS
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Carol Stream, IL
- Mileage: 6,647
- Stock Number: U1120
- Primary Color: RED
- Price: $7,499