2016 SUZUKI DRZ 400SM SUPERMOTO, FREE LOCAL DELIVERY NO MONEY DOWN FINANCING WITH VERY LOW RATE'S , please call email or stop in and visit the Route 3A Motors Sales Team with any questions thank you very much 1-978-251-4440 we also offer all our customers 10% off parts/acc 4-life , also we take trades of all make's Kawasaki, Suzuki, Can Am, Polaris, Honda, Yamaha, Harley Davidson, CF moto, KTM, Ski Doo, Sea Doo, Ducati, Indian, Victory, ect... whatever you have atv motorcycle jet ski wave runner UTV Snowmobile dirt bike scooter . thank you very much look forward to working with you
The Suzuki DR-Z400SM is a street legal bike for serious dirt bike enthusiasts on pavement roads. It's not uncommon to take the SuperMoto down twisty forest trails as well as tight canyon corners. Its 398cc liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine provides strong low-rpm torque and crisp throttle response for any of these occasions. The key difference from the DR-Z400SM and the DR-Z400S are the inverted forks. Inverted front forks contributes to less unsprung weight and improved overall handling. The SuperMoto also comes with wider rims and stickier tires than the dual-purpose 400S.
- Suzuki's Supermotard model based on proven DR-Z400S - combines Supermotard style and features in a narrow, lightweight street-legal package.
- Lightweight 398cc, DOHC, liquid-cooled, dry-sump engine produces strong, tractable power.
- Compact 4-valve cylinder head with 36mm intake valves, 29mm exhaust valves, narrow 28-degree included valve angle and shim-under-bucket valve adjustment system.
- Simple electric starting via a lightweight starter motor and an automatic mechanical decompression system.
- SCEM-plated cylinder (nickel-silicon-phosphorous) is lighter and more durable than an iron liner with excellent heat transfer properties.
- Forged aluminum piston is 10 percent lighter than a cast piston and receives additional oil-cooling to the piston crown through a crankcase oil jet.
- Smooth throttle response with a Mikuni™ 36mm carburetor fed by 6-liter air box. The left side cover has quick-release fasteners for easy access to the air filter.
- Condition Used
- Year 2016
- Make Suzuki
- Model DRZ 400SM SUPERMOTO
- Category Dual Sport
- Type Motorcycle
- Location North Chelmsford, MA
- Mileage 6,100
- Primary Color BLACK
- Secondary Color RED
- Price $5,999
Estimate Payments1 -
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Route 3A Motorsports 170 Tyngsboro Rd North Chelmsford, MA 01863 open 7 days a week