Details from Seller
You can’t break the laws of physics, but the 2016 Suzuki Bandit 1250S ABS shows that you sure can bend them. Its Suzuki fuel-injected four-cylinder engine offers thrilling acceleration in every gear, with a rush of high-rpm performance. For crisp, precise handling on twisty roads, it has balanced suspension systems front and rear. It also features a technically advanced Antilock Braking System (ABS)* that monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction.Features may include:
- Powering the Bandit S is a 1,255cc liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, DOHC, four-cylinder engine delivering a wide spread of power for relaxed cruising or sport riding.
- Engineered for smooth operation, the engine has an effective secondary balancer shaft.
- Power is transmitted through a 6-speed transmission using gear ratios chosen for impressive accelerations as well as smooth highway use. Clutch operation is low effort and smooth, with low maintenance, thanks to a hydraulic clutch actuation system.
- The state-of-the-art Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) digital closed-loop EFI system also delivers improved mileage and reduced emissions.
- The 4-into-2-into-1 exhaust system is built of steel and stainless steel and is equipped with a catalyzer and HO2 sensor. The large silencer controls sounds while permitting excellent flow to maximize torque and overall engine power.
- To shed heat from the high torque, large displacement engine, a high capacity radiator is employed. Cooling air is directed to the radiator via the front fender and directed away by the outer fairing shroud.
- Additional engine cooling comes from a liquid-cooled oil cooler, similar to the type used on the GSX-R750.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2016
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: Bandit 1250S ABS
- Category: Dual Sport
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Austin, TX
- Mileage: 1
- Stock Number: SU100244
- Price: $9,899
Water-cooled oil cooler