2016 HARLEY-DAVIDSON XL1200X Forty-Eight Sportster, Vance & Hines Slip-Ons, Clean, Low-mileage!
The redesigned 2016 Forty-Eight® motorcycle comes at you with more low-slung Dark Custom™ attitude than ever, from its fat front end to its new cast aluminum wheels.
- We didn’t rebuild it. We reloaded it: The first time the world saw this gas tank was 1948. But the world has never seen that iconic tank sitting atop anything quite like this. The Forty-Eight® motorcycle has been reborn. Everything that was great about it has been cranked up to a more intense level. Better seat. Better suspension. New lightweight mag wheels. Awesome brakes. And now the tank is sporting 70’s inspired graphics. Welcome to the next page of history written in Dark Custom™ iron.
- Authentic Styling: When the first Sportster motorcycle roared onto the scene in 1957 the world had never seen anything like it. Rawboned, powerful and looking for action. The styling cues that lit up the street in those early years would soon become a part of everything from race bikes to outlaw choppers as they spread throughout the motorcycling world. Take a look at the offering for 2016 and one thing becomes instantly clear. The best way to get the style that made the Sportster motorcycle famous is to get a Sportster motorcycle of your own. The narrow frame is more agile than ever. The rumbling V-Twin and muscular front end feel more powerful than ever. The flawless steel and jewel-like fuel tank reveal their authentic American motorcycle roots in every inch of detail.
- Iconic Engine: The Evolution engine riding in the nimble Sportster frame is a prime example of the power, durability and proven reliability The Motor Company was built on. Born from the legendary Shovelhead and Ironhead engines, it’s been the power at the center of a Sportster motorcycle since 1984. Its overhead valve design and four-cam gear train have their roots in the company’s race program, and you know it when you feel the surge of brute torque that accompanies every twist of the throttle. The air-cooled V-Twin design with a compact one-piece crankcase/transmission fits the narrow Sportster profile like a fist in a fingerless glove. We began with a strong, trouble-free design. Then gave it constant refinement to bring us to the modern powerplant of today. A testament to the unwavering hunger for advancement in motor technology that has always driven Harley-Davidson.
- Condition Used
- Year 2016
- Make Harley-Davidson
- Model XL1200X Forty-Eight Sportster
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Rochester, NY
- Mileage 5,408
- Stock Number M1633B
- Primary Color Billet Silver
- Price $9,999
Estimate Payments1 -
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Welcome to Cortese Cycle Sales, specializing in low-mileage, pre-owned motorcycles with a customer service experience that can’t be beat. Pre-owned isn't just an afterthought, it's all we do and we do it right. We bring you the best bikes and put them through a 50+ point inspection to ensure they're up to our quality standard. Our motto is Low Mileage. Low Pressure. Low Prices. Find out what 100's of happy riders already know. Your next bike is waiting for you at Cortese Cycle Sales!