2016 HARLEY-DAVIDSON Street Glide Special,
Do you want plush, top-end touring technology and infotainment or unruly stripped down bagger style? We vote yes.
- Rockin’ the miles made better than ever: You’re looking at the answer to the question, how do you fully load a touring bike with premium features and still roll with the stripped down bagger look? Check inside the sleek Project RUSHMORE batwing fairing and you’ll get an idea. Your looking at the top-of-the-line 6.5 inch touchscreen infotainment system and BOOM!™ Box 6.5 GT audio system. Then check out the details: color matched fairing skirt, 19-inch Enforcer front wheel, custom rear taillight and fascia. The list goes on. Yeah, it’s stripped down But The Street Glide® Special is loaded.
- Control: Project RUSHMORE started out as a way to re-think the venerable Harley-Davidson Touring motorcycle from fender tip to fender tip. It’s turned into a never-ending quest. Each year the going just gets better for the rider who points one of our bikes down the highway. As you might guess, a big part of the effort has gone into finding ways to help riders pass faster, stop quicker, take curves tighter and see further at night. Here are a few of the ways Project RUSHMORE is currently adding the control you feel in the saddle: Reflex™ Linked Brakes with ABS, Daymaker™ LED headlamps and fog lamps, brighter Tour-Pak® luggage carrier lighting, brighter turn signals, brighter brake lights, and a steering head with stiffer front forks. The bikes are better then ever. Project RUSHMORE control. An invitation to see how good you can be, written in Milwaukee steel.
- Infotainment: When we go to work on the infotainment system for a Harley-Davidson Touring motorcycle we follow one simple principle. If you’re going to live in the saddle of a top-end touring bike, you deserve better sound than most people have in their living rooms. More sound. Purer sound. Big, full-color touch screens. Switches that are located where you intuitively want them to be and can reach without removing your hands from the grips. Voice activation for your music, phone and GPS. Think of it this way. Back in the day there was nothing wrong with the sound of Johnny crackling out of a dashboard Philco. But what the latest Project RUSHMORE infotainment systems do for your ears, and eyes, is infinitely better.
- Feel: Starting with the
- Condition Used
- Year 2016
- Make Harley-Davidson
- Model Street Glide Special
- Category Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Purcellville, VA
- Mileage 3,291
- Stock Number U56428
- Primary Color Black
- Price $18,500
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By MotoMember
Sponsored By MotoMember
Motomember provides superior customer service and has an entire team that consists of professional sales members, finance experts, service technicians and a knowledgeable parts and accessories staff to support you, our valued customer. Pricing does not include dealer documentation fee of $695. We pride ourselves on having well-trained experts that strive for customer satisfaction. Come in and visit our friendly, reliable and experienced staff.