Details from Seller
2016 HARLEY-DAVIDSON FXDB Dyna Street Bob, Aftermarket Breather, Rush Slip Ons
The mile-eating performance of our Dyna chassis wrapped in no-nonsense, stripped-down, hardcore bobber style.
- The time-honored art of getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter.: The original bobber fanatics invented the style you see here, and they had one rule: if it weighs you down, get rid of it. That’s the Street Bob® motorcycle in spades. Solo seat. Chopped rear fender. Mini-apes putting your fists in the wind. No B.S. All it takes is a twist of the wrist to send whatever the world is trying to weigh you down with to the vanishing point behind you.
- Authentic Styling: The motorcycles in the Dyna family trace their roots to the original Harley-Davidson factory customs. Notice the powerful front ends, chromed steel details and tricked-out wheels. There isn’t an ounce of doubt that you’re
- Iconic Engine: There is something about the steady pulse of power from an air-cooled Twin Cam 103™ engine that works its way into a rider and won’t let go. Once you’ve experienced it you understand. Nothing else in the world of motorized transportation could be as satisfying. There are perfectly rational explanations for this. The lightweight piston design and refined delivery of power. The strong driveline and bulletproof internal parts. The way engine and Six-Speed Cruise Drive transmission work flawlessly together to carry you down the highway at a relaxed, easy-riding rpm. But rational explanations never go far enough. What you feel when the power of this engine pulls you down the road toward the vanishing point is the legacy of the Flathead, Knucklehead, Panhead, Shovelhead, Evolution, Twin Cam 88 and Twin Cam 96 engines that came before. It’s something no ordinary engine can deliver.
- Technology: You don’t see a lot of 21 century technology peeking through the clean old-school lines of the motorcycles in the Dyna family. That’s the point. Once the teams of engineers and industrial designers have finished building the systems that load these motorcycles up with modern function, the job is only half finished. The next step is to find smart ways to integrate it into the design without taking away from the styling cues. Take the anti-lock brakes that are either standard or available as a factory-installed option across the line. It’s one of the top ABS systems out there,
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2016
- Make: Harley-Davidson
- Model: FXDB Dyna Street Bob
- Category: Cruiser
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Rochester, NY
- Mileage: 1,472
- Stock Number: M1420
- Primary Color: Hard Candy Cancun Blue Flake
- Price: $13,999
Harley-Davidson FXDB Dyna Street Bob 5012914173
1Excludes tax, title, tags and other fees. For general informational purposes only.