2016 BMW R1200 GS Adventure with all of the options! 13,792 miles. No mechanical issues. Drives great. Clear title. Single owner. I bought this bike new in 2016, and did a few trips (nothing serious offroad).
Awesome on the highway for long-distance trips because you can pack a ton of gear and change your seating position. Even stand up and stretch out a bit whilst underway.
No accidents or mechanical damage. I'm selling it because I'm taking a job overseas.
- Shift Assist Pro
- Cruise control
- Heated grips
- LED headlights
- Stock tires (also delivered with TKC80 offroad tires with >50% tread remaining)
- BMW aluminum panniers
- Bags Connection electrified tankbag
- BMW GS tankbag
- Puig high windshield with reinforcement bracket (also delivered with stock windshield) (https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/puig-touring-windscreen-bmw-r1200gs-adventure-r1250gs-adventure?gclid=Cj0KCQjw0K-HBhDDARIsAFJ6UGjfqLFBuvG6yE-IE16qHn57HgtstvPOPIVJJclSPi-2WCJFrVFtieIaAozMEALw_wcB&sku_id=960178)
- ADV Designs Rear Pillion Box (also delivered with stock rear seat) (https://www.advdesigns.com/rurelopiboxf.html)
- New battery on 8 July 2021
- Black Dog Cycle Works radiator guards (https://blackdogcw.com/bdcw-radiator-guards-bmw-r1200gsa-lc-2014-2017/)
- Black Dog Cycle Works Ultimate Skid Plate (https://blackdogcw.com/bdcw-ultimate-skid-plate-v2-0-bmw-r1200-gs-gsa-lc-2013-2019/)
- Touratech Toolbox (https://touratech-usa.com/Store/Toolbox-for-BMW-OEM-Pannier-Rack-R1200GS-ADV-All-Years)Hex Code GS911 Diagnostic Tool (https://www.hexcode.co.za/products)
Stem riser - I'm ~6'2" and this fits me perfectly. Can be easily removed and returned to factory fit if desired.
Ping me for a test drive. I'll come to you (within reason) or meet locally in the Shelby Twp area. Reasonable offers accepted.
- Condition Used
- Year 2016
- Make BMW
- Model R 1200 GS ADVENTURE
- Category Dual Sport
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Shelby Twp, MI
- Primary Color Red
- Engine Size 1,200 cc
- Engine Type Boxer Twin
- Price $16,000
- Options: Rear Compartments, Saddle Bags, Shaft Drive, Anti-Lock Brakes, Cruise Control