2015 Yamaha YZF-R1, 2015 Yamaha YZF-R1 MotoGP-Inspired
The new YZF-R1 blurs the line between MotoGP and production superbike like never before.Features May Include
- The 2015 YZF-R1 features a completely new, lightweight and compact, crossplane-concept, inline-four-cylinder, 998cc high-output engine. Featuring a first ever for a production motorcycle, titanium fracture split connecting rods delivering extremely high horsepower and a strong pulse of linear torque for outstanding performance.
- The YZF-R1 features the most advanced MotoGP®-inspired electronics package ever offered on a supersport machine: a full suite of inter-related technologies, enabling the rider to enjoy the fullest range of performance with great comfort, control, and ease of operation.
- Featuring the first six-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) ever offered on a street-going motorcycle, the 2015 R1 represents the dawn of a new digital era where all riders can experience total 3D controllability.
- IMU consists of a gyro sensor that measures pitch, roll, and yaw, as well as an accelerometer, or G-sensor, that measures acceleration in the fore-aft, up-down, and right-left directions…all at a rate of 125 calculations per second. By calculating each signal, the IMU finds the precise vehicle position and movement, and communicates it to the ECU, enabling it to control the bike’s systems.
- The 2015 R1 is fully equipped with banking-sensitive Traction Control, as well as Slide Control, Anti-Wheelie Control, Quickshifter, Launch Control, ABS, a Unified Braking System, and much more. The all-new R1 gives street riders, track day participants, and full-on racers an unmatched and unprecedented level of rider-adaptive performance.
- All-new aluminum Deltabox® frame is designed to provide optimum longitudinal, lateral and torsional rigidity balance. The engine is a stressed member of the chassis.
- An all-new titanium exhaust system with titanium headers and muffler canister with mid-ship layout is positioned low and in the middle of the chassis for centralized mass.
- The styling on the new R1 is inspired by the YZR-M1, purposely sculpted for maximum aerodynamic efficiency.
- Condition Used
- Year 2015
- Make Yamaha
- Model YZF-R1
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Tucson, AZ
- Mileage 20,695
- Stock Number UYA001590
- VIN Number JYARN39E7FA001590
- Primary Color Team Yamaha Blue W/ GRAPHICS KIT
- Price $14,599
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By RideNow Tucson West (Ina)
Sponsored By RideNow Tucson West (Ina)
Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models. Contact dealer for details.