2015 Yamaha YZF-R1, *Price, if shown does not include tax, license, electronic filing fees, tire fees, dealer documentation fee, any applicable freight and/or added dealer mark-up (A.D.M.) or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options and/or accessories selected. NOTE: Models with a price of "Request a Quote" are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value. All dealer incentives/rebates, customer incentives/rebates including free warranty/winch credits and/or free accessory packages have all been applied to the sale price. All sale prices are cash only prices. The sale price may not be valid if the customer chooses to use a promotional finance rate or offer such as but not limited to Suzuki low APR financing, Kawasaki Westlake high risk financing, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offer in lieu of rebates offered on the vehicle by the manufacturer. Discount offers cannot be combined. See dealer for full details. A reconditioning fee may be charged on a pre-owned vehicle.
2015 Yamaha YZF-R1 MotoGP-Inspired
The new YZF-R1 blurs the line between MotoGP and production superbike like never before.Features May Include
- The 2015 YZF-R1 features a completely new, lightweight and compact, crossplane-concept, inline-four-cylinder, 998cc high-output engine. Featuring a first ever for a production motorcycle, titanium fracture split connecting rods delivering extremely high horsepower and a strong pulse of linear torque for outstanding performance.
- The YZF-R1 features the most advanced MotoGP®-inspired electronics package ever offered on a supersport machine: a full suite of inter-related technologies, enabling the rider to enjoy the fullest range of performance with great comfort, control, and ease of operation.
- Featuring the first six-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) ever offered on a street-going motorcycle, the 2015 R1 represents the dawn of a new digital era where all riders can experience total 3D controllability.
- IMU consists of a gyro sensor that measures pitch, roll, and yaw, as well as an accelerometer, or G-sensor, that measures acceleration in the fore-aft, up-down, and right-left directions…all at a rate of 125 calculations per second. By calculating each signal, the IMU finds the precise vehicle position and movement, and communicates it to the ECU, enabling it to control the bike’s systems.
- The 2015 R1 is fully equipped with banking-sensitive Traction Control, as well as Slide Control, Anti-Wheelie Control, Quickshifter, Launch Control, ABS, a Unified Braking System, and much more. The all-new R1 gives street riders, track day participants, and full-on racers an unmatched and unprecedented level of rider-adaptive performance.
- All-new aluminum Deltabox® frame is designed to provide opt
- Condition Used
- Year 2015
- Make Yamaha
- Model YZF-R1
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Rocklin, CA
- Mileage 8,838
- Stock Number YU000418
- Primary Color Rapid Red / Pearl White
- Price $11,999
Estimate Payments1 -
At Roseville Motorsports we are powersports enthusiasts and deeply passionate about what we do. We are excited to help you experience the fun and adventure that a high-quality Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Polaris®, Star Motorcycle or Ural Sidecar Motorcycle may bring into your life! We primarily serve the Roseville, Sacramento and Northern California areas for Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Polaris and Ural Motorcycles, but our customer base spans even further into California and surrounding states.