Stock #: 010659
Details from Seller
2015 Yamaha YZ250 F, 2015 Yamaha YZ250F Bike of the Year
Dirt Rider’s prestigious “Bike of the Year” and the 250 bike of choice by the majority of MX critics and experts.Standard Features May Include:
- Liquid-cooled, DOHC 4-valve, fuel-injected engine with the same forward-positioned, straight intake, rear-inclined cylinder, and rear-positioned exhaust layout as the YZ450F.
- The 4-titanium-valve cylinder head is matched to a fuel injection system that provides power at mid-to-high rpm. The fuel injection system instantly adjusts the air/fuel mixtures depending on altitude and temperature, for a hesitation-free engine that delivers no matter the conditions.
- The aluminum Bilateral Beam frame offers a superb rigidity balance and provides unmatched lightweight handling.
- The exhaust pipe has an innovative layout, circling the cylinder, giving the exhaust pipe proper length for an excellent exhaust pulse effect. At the same time, the exhaust pipe has three different diameters throughout the exhaust tract, bringing out excellent power characteristics. This layout allows the silencer behind the side panel, making it closer to the middle of the bike for centralized mass for superior handling.
- The layout of the seat, fuel tank, air box, and wrap-around exhaust system moves the bike’s mass towards the center for exceptional handling. The front intake layout with large air filter element adds the benefit of reduced air filter maintenance due to its positioning away from dirt roost from the rear wheel.
- Accessory GYTR® Power Tuner lets owners adjust air/fuel mixture and ignition timing maps to match engine performance characteristics to the rider and track conditions in a matter of seconds with the push of a few buttons.
- The adjustable fuel injection system uses a 44mm throttle body fed by a high-pressure battery-less electric fuel pump. This ensures optimum fuel atomization and air/fuel calibration for excellent rideability in a wide range of riding conditions. The system controls the volume of fuel injected and the ignition timing based on engine rpm and throttle opening, providing hesitation-free response and controllability.
- The compact wet sump lubrication system with piston cooler spray jet maintains excellent engine durability and eliminates the need for an oil tank, which lowers engine weight. This creates a more compact engine that contributes to mass centralization and unmatched handling.
- The large diameter 22mm front axle and top triple clamp increases rigidity for excellent handling and front end feel. The handlebar mounts are rubber mounted to improve comfort and reduce handlebar vibration.
- The air filter is positioned away from the rear wheel which means less maintenance for the rider.
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2015
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: YZ250 F
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Hillsboro, OR
- Stock Number: 010659
- Price: $5,999
Yamaha YZ250 F 5015068930
1Excludes tax, title, tags and other fees. For general informational purposes only.