2015 YAMAHA V STAR CUSTOM, Thank you for shopping with Surdyke Yamaha. We have been in business for over 45 years and have serviced and sold more power sports customers than any dealer in the Midwest. Here at Surdyke Yamaha You ride on our reputation is not only our company slogan but the foundation we hold strong to. Whether on the water, the road or the dirt . . . if it has wheels or floats we sell it and ride it!!! ;Our Surdyke Family is the #1 Motorsports dealer in the mid-west not because we make customers but because we make friends!! We gladly accept trade-ins or will purchase your unit outright. Super competitive financing is available with approved credit and offered by several local banks and finance companies. While we strive to provide correct and up to date information in all our listings, factory photos and online specs are often used in our listings and occasional errors do occur. Surdyke Yamaha reserves the right to change or update Prices, specials and availability at any given time. We encourage you to view and demo your unit in person and obtain total prices including your state and local taxes and any other fees associated with a purchase. Surdyke Yamaha also wants to be your servicing dealer after the sale and offer a savings of up to 40% on your maintenance costs. Ask about “Cove Coverage” for on Water service and “Complete Coverage” on Land. Let’s Ride!!!
- The V Star Custom is the lightest of the full-size Stars, which means great handling and performance are along for the ride, too.
- Dual exhausts, custom-looking clear turn signals, lots of chrome—the V Star Custom represents tremendous cruiser bang for the buck.
- Classic rigid-look rear end serves up 3.4 inches of rear wheel travel damped by a hidden preload-adjustable shock, offering up a great ride.
- 27.4-inch seat height lets riders get both feet on the pavement.
- Estimated 49 mpg* means over 200 miles of riding before fill-ups.
- Beautifully chromed and polished 40-cubic-inch (649cc) air-cooled, SOHC 70-degree V-twin cranks out torquey low and mid-range power with minimal engine rpm—maximum torque is reached at only 3000 rpm—for powerful, smooth cruising performance. &
- Condition Used
- Year 2015
- Make Yamaha
- Model V STAR CUSTOM
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Osage Beach, MO
- Mileage 1,158
- Stock Number U09001
- Primary Color Black
- Secondary Color Chrome
- Price $5,899
Fuel Tank Capacity:
Bore X Stroke:
Estimate Payments1 -
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Thank you for shopping with Surdyke Yamaha. We have been in business for over 40 years and have serviced and sold more power sports customers than any dealer in the Midwest. Here at Surdyke Yamaha