2015 Yamaha FZ-09, SAVE ON THIS PRE OWNED FZ-09! PRO TAPER BARS | M4 EXHAUST | ADJUSTABLE LEVERS! Why buy USED? To find the PERFECT vehicle! With over 30 years in the powersports industry, RideNow Powersports has the LARGEST selection of PRE-OWNED vehicles in the nation! Our factory trained service technicians multi-point inspect every vehicle to ensure it’s ready to Ride Now. Don't see what you are looking for? We can FIND IT for you! We specialize in: Purchasing Used Vehicles I Service for All Makes & Models I Trade-Ins I Special Financing I Assisting with Shipping all over the United States. Start your adventure today and CALL 855-975-5958 to get started on the path to ownership!
2015 Yamaha® FZ-09 Triple Threat
The FZ-09 combines a powerful 850cc, triple cylinder engine with light handling all at a great value.Features may include:
- 847cc liquid-cooled, in-line 3-cylinder, DOHC, 12-valve engine with fuel injection. This FZ-09™ engine combines advanced high tech components including YCC-T® and Yamaha D-Mode, with a crossplane concept crankshaft to deliver an exciting, torquey and quick-revving engine character.
- “Crossplane Crankshaft Concept” provides linear torque development in response to the rider’s throttle input. Among the advantages of the in-line 3-cylinder engine are: (1) linear torque development, (2) even firing intervals that provide smooth torque characteristics and a good feeling of power in the low to mid rpm range, (3) a light, slim and compact design, and (4) performance that combines the characteristics of both 2-cylinder and 4-cylinder engines.
- A 6-speed transmission has been adopted to match the engine. The transmission has optimized gear ratios that help to deliver engine torque efficiently. The result is a transmission that helps bring out more of the low- to mid-speed torque and excellent response characteristics.
- The ride-by-wire Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle (YCC-T) system senses the slightest throttle input by the rider, relays the data to the ECU, which instantaneously calculates the ideal throttle valve opening based on engine rpm and throttle opening, and then sends commands to a servo-motor actuator that moves the throttle valve which actively controls the intake airflow volume. This is a technology contributing to the rider’s feeling of torque and controllability from the 3-cylinder engine.
- The FZ-09 is equipped with Yamaha D-MODE (or “Drive Mode”) variable throttle control system to allow the rider to choose the optimum engine character for their riding situation. The rider can choose at will from three throttle valve control maps (Standard Mode, “A” Mode, and “B” Mode) for different performance characteristics. Operation is performed by a button on the handlebars. STD Mode is set to accomm
- Condition Used
- Year 2015
- Make Yamaha
- Model FZ-09
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Las Vegas, NV
- Mileage 17,350
- Stock Number UYA008154
- VIN JYARN33EXFA008154
- Primary Color GRAY
- Price $6,999
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By RideNow Powersports Rancho
Sponsored By RideNow Powersports Rancho
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models. Contact dealer for details.