Best price on Auto Trader for a one-owner FJR1300 with the extras offered. The FJR offers the best in Supersport Touring. Purchased brand new from local dealer and have only ridden the bike for 6000 miles. Reason for selling is my age. The FJR, as much as I love it, has become too heavy a ride for me at 79 years of age.
You are purchasing an FJR with all the following extras: larger touring FJR windshield, small tank bag, Yamaha comfort gel seat, TOG (Tip Over Togs), touring pegs for stretching the legs, battery connector for charger, and a adjustable lowering kit with adjustable sidestand. The lowering kit is for guys 5'9" or shorter to be able to flat foot the bike. The 600 and 4000 mile maintenance has been preformed. Next due at 8000 miles. Riding season is almost here, you need to consider this good as new FJR for purchase. Plan on coming to Kerrville and ride the beautiful Hill Country after your purchase. Contact me at 830-739-5902 . Free delivery in Texas
If you are not familiar with the FJR, following is information of its many features ( but not all) , like
* Pushbutton -adjustable windshield, aggressive great style fairing offering comfort in wind and rain
* Cruise control - set cruising speed with push of a button for comfortable long distance rides
* 2 Drive Modes - choice of touring or sport
* 3 Part Instrument Panel - offers all sorts of information you can program to your liking
* 2 Position Seat plus Handlebars adjustable for 3 positions
* Traction Control developed from MotoGP technology is standard
* Whatever I've forgotten
The FJR really does provide a custom fit ride for enjoying riding to the ultmost.
Notice: PRICE IS AN BEST BUY
The industry benchmark in Supersport touring, the FJR1300A features electronic cruise control; MotoGP-inspired traction control; drive-mode to match performance character tot he road; ABS brakes; customizable meter panel; heated grips; pushbutton-adjust windscreen, and more. Get ready to fly first-class.Note: Specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect modifications made to the Motorcycle.