2015 Yamaha Bolt , 2015 Yamaha Bolt™ More Style. More Performance
Bolt. From its slim, compact bobber-style design to its raw metal look and feel, it’s everything you need.Features May Include
- The Bolt is stripped down and devoid of chrome parts and epitomizes the “Urban Performance Bobber” look. The compact chassis proudly showcases the 58 cubic inch (942cc), air-cooled, 60° V-twin sitting at the heart of the bike.
- The Bolt uses modern technology to create a riding experience superior to other similarly sized machines. Even fuel injection and ignition timing maps have been carefully chosen specifically for this bike to deliver class-leading performance with strong low- and mid-range torque sure to bring a smile to every rider’s face.
- Components such as the 3.2 gallon fuel tank, belt drive, front and rear wheels, digital meter and steel fenders combine to create a distinct look in the Star Motorcycles line up.
- The slim body and low seat design combine to give the motorcycle light maneuverability and a stable handling feeling. The upright riding posture helps the rider feel the wind, hear the sounds, and experience the pulse of the machine.
- For riders who value personalization, the options for the Bolt are limited only by the owner’s imagination. As we say at Star motorcycles, “we build it, you make it your own.” And as the perfect canvas for customization, Bolt is the ultimate example of that philosophy.
- Black mirrors adorn the 2015 Bolt for a tougher look and enhanced styling.
- Revised meter for clear visibility in sunlight.
- Condition Used
- Year 2015
- Make Yamaha
- Model Bolt
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Marietta, GA
- Mileage 17,607
- Stock Number 11317
- VIN Number JYAVN05E1FA010661
- Primary Color RED
- Price $5,970
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By WOW Motorcycles
Sponsored By WOW Motorcycles
View +600 clean/used bike inventory at
- Financing & shipping available
- In business for over 25 years
- Serving Southeastern USA
- Shipping aroud the world for over 25 years
- Located just north of Atlanta, GA