2015 TRIUMPH Trophy SE ABS,
- Performance: The beating heart of the machine, this spirited engine delivers excitement on demand; no need to wait for the revs to rise or be forced to kick down a gear at the wrong time. You’ll feel it and you’ll hear it as the infamous Triumph Triple delivers it inimitable, spine tingling sound. The 134PS, 1215cc three-cylinder engine pumps out 120Nm of torque , which spreads the power throughout the rev range giving you effortless acceleration and smooth cruising. The ride-by-wire throttle system makes sure that you get exactly the torque you want and expect with precision and smoothness - important in a bike designed for long distances.
- Fuel Efficiency: Spending more time on the road and less time at the petrol station is important to any rider. The Trophy’s efficient engine and tall 6th gear provides relaxed cruising and impressive economy with 69.2mpg at 56mph, and 54.5mpg at 75mph. The tank is a capacious 26 liters allowing well over 250 miles between refills.
- Shaft Drive: The Trophy SE features a low maintenance shaft drive for trouble free touring.
- Torsional Damping System: We’ve even included a torsional damping system to transfer power from the gearbox to the shaft through a sprung bevel gear, and a metalastic universal joint for an exceptionally refined power train.
- Frame: Hidden beneath the sleek, protective bodywork is a rugged, stiff but light aluminium beam frame, capable not just of carrying heavy loads but enabling very precise and agile handling too. The enormous 239KG payload makes light work of heavy loads.
- Triumph Electronic Suspension: Electronic suspension on the SE gives you the plush ride you'd expect from a luxury touring bike. Using the left handlebar switches and intuitive dash menu system you can alter the damping front and rear and the rear spring preload to cope with the full range of loads from unladen solo to full luggage and two-up, as well as adjusting for riding style from comfort to sport.
- Handling: With its exceptional wheel control you can take full advantage of the outstanding agility. It's very comfortable, of course, but it also handles like no other to
- Condition Used
- Year 2015
- Make Triumph
- Model Trophy SE ABS
- Category Sport Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Sierra Vista, AZ
- Mileage 54,581
- Stock Number UT99082
- Primary Color Pacific Blue
- Price $8,999
Estimate Payments1 -
At Sierra Cycles, our philosophy is simple: We never promise more than we can deliver, and we always give the customer more than they expect. The people of Sierra Vista know customer service is not enough. And we do, too; that's why we strive for customer loyalty—every day. If you are in the area, stop by and see the latest we have to offer in motorcycles, ATVs, and utility vehicles. Whatever you're looking for, with names like Kawasaki, Suzuki, Lehman, and Arctic Cat to choose from, we're sure