Details from Seller
2015 Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS
When size, weight, power, and maneuverability come into balance, you find yourself in a zone where time just disappears. Stay the course because there is no road the all-new V-Strom 1000 ABS was not made to conquer. This motorcycle makes the journey of life seamless. Conquer city traffic as easy as you scale mountains. Roar down new highways. Explore your taste for discovery on roads long untraveled. Starting now, the planet is your neighborhood.Weather It Comes to Climbing a Mountain or Cruising Down Some Highways The V-Strom is the Perfect Dual Sport Bike!
Come on by and see the best Dual Sport bike on the market!
The 2015 V-Strom 1000 ABS was redesigned from the ground up last year and features an enormous amount of improvements from the previous generation. One of several leading features on the new V-Strom is its Traction Control System the first on a Suzuki motorcycle. Other features that were improved or redesigned are the engine, fuel injectors, magneto, idle speed control, radiator, clutch, transmission, exhaust, suspension, and much more! See the features list for more details on this one of a kind adventure bike!
*Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please drive carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.Features May Include
- Suzuki’s traction control system continuously monitors the front and rear wheel speeds, the throttle position sensor, the crank position sensor, and the gear position sensor. It quickly reduces engine output when it detects wheel spin. It controls the engine output by managing the ignition timing and air delivery every 4 milliseconds.
- The rider can select three modes (1, 2, and off). Modes 1 and 2 differ in terms of sensitivity. Mode 1 has lower sensitivity; it allows a certain degree of rear wheel spin. Mode 2 has higher sensitivity; the system effects traction control sooner.
- NOTE: The traction control system is not a substitute for the rider’s throttle control. It cannot prevent loss of traction due to excessive speed when the rider enters a turn and/or applies the brakes. Neither can it prevent the front wheel from losing grip.
- The light and compact Anti-Lock brake system (ABS)* system monitors the wheel speed as much as 50 times per wheel rotation and matches the stopping power to the available traction.
- A 1037cc, 90-degree V-twin engine is designed to get you where you want to go. Whether it is around town, on the open highway, or down the road less traveled.
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2015
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: V-Strom 1000 ABS
- Category: Dual Sport
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Mileage: 27,990
- Stock Number: 100485
- Primary Color: Black
- Price: $7,495