Details from Seller
2015 Suzuki GW250Z Big Bike Style. Small Bike Price.
A lot of “small bikes” are just that; they’re small. The 2015 Suzuki GW250Z takes a different approach. It keeps the price small, and delivers big on features, size, and performance.
The GW250Z returns for 2015 in a new Candy Cardinal Red look and fairing-less naked-bike appeal
The GW250Z is a full-size motorcycle featuring first-rate components, all at an entry-level price. Suzuki fuel-injection technology feeds the 248cc liquid-cooled, twin-cylinder engine, which delivers user-friendly power focused on strong low-to-mid rpm performance. The six-speed transmission gives riders complete control of the power delivery for confident cruising at freeways speeds and on city streets.
The GW250Z’s long chassis delivers a comfortable ride, and the contoured seat is low to accommodate a range of riders, plus it’s roomy and comfortable for a passenger, too. This motorcycle rolls on 17-inch aluminum three-spoke wheels. Hydraulic disc brakes front and back provide consistent stopping power.
Riders looking for an affordable full-featured and full-size motorcycle will find a perfect fit in the 2015 Suzuki GW250Z.Features May Include
- 248cm3, liquid-cooled SOHC in-line 2-cylinder engine has user-friendly characteristics in low-to-mid range engine speed to match with a variety of riding conditions.
- A coupling-type balancer shaft fitted to the engine’s crankshaft reduces engine vibration and enhances riding comfort.
- Fuel Injection system electronically controls the fuel volume and the injection timing to the optimum values according to the riding condition, based on information from various sensors, in order to improve fuel economy and reduce emission. This also contributes to improved idling stability and almost linear throttle response, and makes for stable performance.
- A six-speed transmission is well mated to the engine design, with the cylinders’ long-stroke design for better low- to mid-range power delivery.
- The Semi double-cradle chassis is designed to provide ample support for a variety of riding styles, while humbly securing this bike’s more visible and prominent features.
- With seven-way adjustable spring preload, the rear suspension adds to its versatility.
- Telescopic front forks soak up bumps for smooth tracking up front whether riding rough city streets or faster open roads. Rear suspension action is handled by a mono-shock system that stays hidden from view to amplify the bike’s style.
- Hydraulic disc brakes front and rear provide consistent and controlled braking whethe
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2015
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: GW250Z
- Category: Standard
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Sanford, FL
- Mileage: 3,605
- Stock Number: CONSIGNMENT
- Primary Color: RED
- Price: $2,988