2015 Suzuki GSX-R750, 2015 Suzuki GSX-R750
In 1985, Suzuki unleashed the GSX-R750 to the world, which would become the foundation for today’s sportbikes. With unmatched engineering feats in light weight frames and power, it made its race track debut with a stunning victory at The Le Mans 24-hour World Endurance Championships!
Commemorating Suzuki’s 2015 return to MotoGP racing, the new GSX-R750 is dressed in Suzuki Racing Blue to express Suzuki’s spirit and passion for racing.
Suzuki has remained true to the GSX-R’s original concept with continued evolution for the GSX-R750. The GSX-R750 remains the best choice for riders who appreciate a state-of-the-art 750cc engine combined with the compactness of a GSX-R600cc Supersport. When you ride a GSX-R750 you experience the breathtaking combination of outstanding race winning heritage, engine performance, crisp handling, compact size and light weight. It's a winning combination that allows any rider to experience the exhilarating rush any time, any place, anywhere.Features May Include
- A 750cc, four-cylinder engine with a race-proven oversquare bore/stroke ratio provides exceptionally potent, high-revving performance.
- Engine utilizes forged pistons, shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes for outstanding engine performance.
- Class leading Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system includes fine-spray 8-hole injectors, providing improved fuel atomization contributing to more complete combustion in the cylinder.
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control circuit helps maintain more precise spark timing across the range of engine temperature.
- Lightweight, durable forged pistons are designed with the Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology and optimized camshaft profiles was developed using proven MotoGP racing technology.
- A 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system features a titanium muffler, which carries a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve. The system maximizes torque and improves throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid RPM range.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of two racing-developed engine control maps to suit road conditions and personal preference.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plated cylinders integrated into the upper crankcase helps reduce friction, improve heat transfer, increase durability and provide better ring seal.
- A six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- Condition Used
- Year 2015
- Make Suzuki
- Model GSX-R750
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Dallas, TX
- Mileage 25,540
- Stock Number 100599
- Primary Color BLUE
- Price $9,444
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
SALES~ SERVICE~ EASY FINANCING.. SERVING THE MOTORCYCLE COMMUNITY FOR OVER 30 YEARS..
LAYAWAY!!! $300 HOLDS ANY BIKE FOR UP TO 6 MONTHS! CASH FOR YOUR BIKE!! CALL OR EMAIL VIN # AND GET AN INSTANT QUOTE! ALL BRANDS~ ALL MODELS~BIKES ARRIVING DAILY!! WWW.SOUTHWESTSUPERBIKES.COM