2015 Suzuki GSX-R1000 ABS, SWEET PIECE! LOW MILES! TEXT 614-795-2200 FOR DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR!
2015 Suzuki GSX-R1000 ABS
Bred from the same DNA as our MotoGP machines, the GSX-R1000 ABS draws heavily on Suzuki’s racing expertise. For more than a decade, the GSX-R1000 was the most successful name in 1,000cc production-based road racing around the globe, earning it the title of The Top Performer. Equipped with an Antilock Brake System, the 2015 GSX-R1000 ABS is ready to reclaim its Top Performer status and Own The Racetrack.
Commemorating the marque’s 2015 return to MotoGP racing, the new GSX-R1000 ABS is dressed in Suzuki Racing Blue to express Suzuki’s spirit and passion for racing. The machine is ready to prove itself to be a legendary motorcycle with amazing throttle response, power, and acceleration at mid-range engine speeds all with great fuel economy.
Engineering your dream bike to go fast is not the only priority at Suzuki. The GSX-R line delivers outstanding braking capabilities with its Brembo calipers and heat-resistant stainless steel brake discs. The bike maneuvers like a dream with a solid chassis design and responsive suspension. The ability to stop as you please, to turn as you command, is just as important to Suzuki as it is to you.
Simply put, the GSX-R1000 ABS offers outstanding engine performance from idle to redline, smooth suspension performance, responsive handling, and superior braking, all which earned it the title of The Top Performer. Get ready to Own The Racetrack and the streets on the 2015 GSX-R1000 ABS.
Features may include:
- A 999cc four-cylinder powerplant, with Bore x Stroke of 74.5mm x 57.3mm brings enhanced throttle response across the entire rpm range and high potential for racetrack performance.
- Lightweight, durable forged pistons are designed with the Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology and optimized camshaft profiles was developed using proven MotoGP racing technology.
- Optimally shaped combustion chambers and a compression ratio of 12.9:1 promote low-range and mid-range performance and help realize a broad torque curve.
- The 4-2-1 exhaust system, carries a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve maximizing torque and improving throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid rpm range.
- Large, efficient radiator with a trapezoidal shape developed on factory team racebikes and a trapezoidal engine oil cooler both help reduce drag.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-plated cylinders integrated into the upper crankcase reduce friction and improve heat transfer, durability and ring seal.
- An Engine Control Module (ECM) provides state-of-the-art engine management and has optimized settings to suit the single muffler, resulting in better fuel economy and linear throttle response.
- Condition Used
- Year 2015
- Make Suzuki
- Model GSX-R1000 ABS
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Lewis Center, OH
- Mileage 13,276
- Stock Number 100042
- Primary Color BLUE
- Price $11,990
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.