2015 HONDA Stateline Base,
Meet The Modern Custom;
People ride cruisers for two big reasons: the way they work, and the way they look. Around town and on the road, the relaxed, stretched-out cruiser style is not only comfortable, but it makes sense too. And the way they look—cruisers turn heads everywhere, even when they’re parked. That’s especially true of the Honda Stateline. With its stretched lines and progressive styling, it really stands out. With its 1312cc V-twin engine, shaft final drive, disc brakes and fuel injection, it’s as modern and trouble-free as any Honda out there, and you know how good that feels.;
You see a lot of cruisers out there that have too much junk hung all over them. Not the Stateline. Its streamlined good looks really set it apart. And the way it rides? That puts it even further ahead of the pack.;
It’s All About the Engine: Fuel-injected and featuring three valves per cylinder, the Stateline’s mighty 1312cc 52-degree V-twin is the perfect fusion of traditional layout and modern engineering.;
Less Is More: Everything about the Stateline is tastefully done, with a streamlined spin. Case in point: Check out the tank-mounted speedometer, nestled inside a gorgeous, specially designed chrome housing.
- 1312cc V-Twin Engine: Powerful 1312cc, 52-degree V-twin engine with a single-pin crankshaft and dual balancers has plenty of torque, and the feel only a V-twin can deliver.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Stateline's fuel injection system means no-hassle startups on cold mornings or at high altitudes, and optimal performance in any condition.
- Shaft Final Drive: The shaft final drive is quiet, clean and has been uniquely integrated into the overall design.
- Five-Spoke Cast Wheels: Silver-finish five-spoke wheels never go out of true, are easy to keep clean and just plain look right on a sharp, contemporary cruiser like the Stateline.
- Front- and Rear-Disc Brakes: A single 336mm disc/twin-piston caliper unit up front and 296mm disc/single-piston caliper setup in back ensure the Stateline can reel itself in when needed.
- Wide, Low-Profile Tires: Bi
- Condition New
- Year 2015
- Make Honda
- Model Stateline Base
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Palestine, TX
- Stock Number 500678
- Primary Color BLUE
- Price $8,499
Estimate Payments1 -
H&W Powersports of Palestine Texas is your one stop site for sales, parts, financing, and service. H&W Powersports is a family owned dealership that started with a different approach to selling, offering competitive pricing, but not leaving out whats important, customer service. Today you will still find that great customer service, and rock bottom pricing in our web department, as well as at our 4 locations to serve you.