Selling my near brand new Honda VFR800 Interceptor Deluxe. It currently has 349 miles on it. Runs beautifully, sounds amazing. Only selling to make room in the garage. I am the original owner. If you are looking at this, you probably know all about the bike. For those that don't know, this is a V4 engine with VTEC. The VTEC kicks in at 7,000 RPM. There are a ton of features of this bike, so I will not list them all here. The only thing I will say is since it's the Deluxe model, it has Traction control, ABS, Self cancelling turn signals, Quick adjustable front and rear suspension, a Centerstand, and Heated grips. I also have a Delkevic slip on installed. Bike will come with all factory manuals, extra key, passenger seat, passenger handles, tool kit, and baffle for the exhaust. The only defect is some very minor scuffs in the paint on the right side. See pictures above.
For Honda's Website:
ADJUSTABLE SEAT HEIGHT
- The Interceptor’s seat adjusts from 31.8 inches to 31.0 inches to help custom-tailor the cockpit to a wider range of riders.
- Unfamiliar roads, uneven road surfaces and compromised traction—anti-lock brakes are a great complement to the Interceptor’s triple-disc brake system (Deluxe Model).
- Servicing your bike and parking it level—especially with saddlebags—is a snap with this great Interceptor feature (Deluxe Model).
- Cold mornings and cold gloves? Just dial up the Interceptor’s grip heaters and your hands will be happy (Deluxe Model).
- When you share the road, you always want other riders and drivers to know what your intentions are. So it can be unsettling when you realize you left your turn signal blinking long after the turn. The Interceptor is equipped with turn signals that automatically turn off after they detect that you’ve completed a turn (Deluxe Model).
- An Interceptor hallmark since the beginning, the V-4 in our latest model does what Honda V-4s have always done best: provide tons of low-end torque with plenty of high-revving power.
- Running on two valves per cylinder at low RPM and four valves per cylinder at higher engine speeds, the Interceptor has tons of torque down low and plenty of horsepower up top—it’s like having two engines in one.
- Condition Used
- Year 2015
- Make Honda
- Model INTERCEPTOR DELUXE
- Category Sport Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Cheswick, PA
- Mileage 349
- Primary Color Red
- Engine Size 800 cc
- Engine Type V4
- Price $9,500
- Options: Water Cooled, Anti-Lock Brakes