2014 Yamaha V Star® 950 Tourer, GOOD CREDIT OR BAD CREDIT WE HAVE FINANCING OPTIONS FOR EVERYONE!! With Approved Credit
2014 Yamaha® V Star® 950 Tourer
Fully equipped with windshield, passenger backrest and leather-wrapped hard sidebags, the moment you pull your V Star 950 onto the on-ramp, the highway is yours.
Key Features May Include:
- The V Star 950 Tourer rolls out with a windshield, leather-wrapped hard sidebags, and a passenger backrest all standard, ready for the open road or the commute to school or work.
- V Star 950 Tourer is the benchmark in the entry cruiser touring class, appealing to seasoned riders as well as those looking for a friendly entry-level cruiser. The air-cooled V-twin delivers plenty of distinctive, big-cruiser character and pulsing torque feel. Seat height is an extra-low 26.6 inches. The full-sized chassis has a long, low look and provides spacious comfort. Handling is sporty and responsive, great for curvy back roads and commuting around town as well as open-highway cruising.
- The 942cc 60° V-twin engine is both simple and sophisticated. Sure, there’s no-fuss air cooling for traditional looks. But inside you’ll find the reason for the surprisingly spirited performance: four-valve cylinder heads, ceramic-composite-lined cylinders, forged aluminum pistons, and fuel injection. The meticulously tuned 2-into-1 exhaust system has a throaty exhaust note, and also 3-way catalyst technology to reduce air pollution.
- The carefully designed chassis contributes to an exceptionally light feeling riders are sure to appreciate. The double-cradle steel main frame offers an ideal rigidity balance in the longitudinal, lateral, and torsional directions, using the engine as a stressed member. With the engine mounting position slightly forward for optimum front-rear weight distribution and its large, 18-inch front wheel, V Star 950 Tourer has outstanding handling performance.
- The V Star 950 Tourer achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 47 mpg* with a fuel tank that holds 4.5 gallons of gas.
- Fenders are real steel, front and rear. That adds to the quality look and feel, and makes customization easier.
- The combustion chamber shape was precisely en
- Condition Used
- Year 2014
- Make Yamaha
- Model V Star® 950 Tourer
- Category Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Tampa, FL
- Stock Number TT020629
- Primary Color RED
- Price $5,997
Estimate Payments1 -
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
For NEW Honda products: Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount. West Coast Powersports is an authorized dealer for Honda, Suzuki, Can-Am & Sea-Doo motorcycles, ATVs, scooters, PWCs & UTVs. Over 600 new units & 100 clean pre-owned units in stock. You will not be disappointed! We discount everything!