2014 Yamaha Raider®, NOW AVAILABLE!!! Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation- unless otherwise noted. Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination and are subject to change without notice. Sale prices include all applicable offers.
2014 Yamaha® Raider
If you want totally custom but would rather ride then wrench, have a look at the Raider by Star® Motorcycles. It is truly the ultimate marriage of cruiser styling and total performance. Its 113-cubic-inch fuel-injected V-twin engine takes a back seat to no V-twin when it comes to power and reliability. And the rest of the chopper-inspired Raider is pure Star® quality, designed and engineered by the world’s best bike builders.
Key Features May Include:
- The Raider was inspired by the custom chopper movement, but since it’s a Star, it had to also handle, stop and go.
- A 6-degree yoke angle—the first ever on a Star Motorcycle—makes it possible to achieve that custom raked-out look as well as neutral handling and straight-line cruisability: 33-degree rake plus 6 degrees yoke angle gives total rake of 39 degrees and 102mm of trail.
- Custom 5-spoke wheels carry a 120/70-21-inch bias tire up front, and a wide, 210/40-18 radial out back—the tallest and widest ever on a Star.
- Estimated 42 mpg* means this cruiser can go the distance between fill-ups.
- 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled, OHV with 4 valves per cylinder, pushrod 48-degree V-twin pumps out max torque at just 2500 rpm and max power at 4500 rpm for powerful, relaxed cruising.
- Four pushrod-activated valves and two spark plugs per cylinder provide optimum combustion efficiency along with classically beautiful engine architecture.
- All-aluminum cast frame is light, rigid and tuned for light, athletic handling. A light, Controlled-Fill, aluminum swingarm casting complements the bike’s lithe style.
- Low, sculpted seat holds the rider in place, and pullback bars reach back to enforce a casual, urban cruising style.
- Cool, tank-mounted instrumentation complements the custom look, and contains analog speedometer and fuel gauge, along with twin digital tripmeters, odometer and self-diagnostics.
- Condition Used
- Year 2014
- Make Yamaha
- Model Raider®
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Concord, NC
- Mileage 795
- Stock Number UYA016767R
- VIN Number JYAVP27E1EA016767
- Primary Color RED
- Price $9,999
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By RideNow Concord & Indian Motorcycle Concord
Sponsored By RideNow Concord & Indian Motorcycle Concord
Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models. Contact dealer for details.