2014 Yamaha FZ6R Two-tone, READY TO RIDE GREAT PRICE!!!!!!!!
2014 Yamaha FZ6R (Two-tone) TIME TO RIDE!
The FZR6R offers features that make it easy for riders to get started: a low seat height, grips that reach back to you, and a torquey, 600cc engine you won't out grow anytime soon. Add a beautiful diamond-steel frame that sleek fairing, an R6-style exhaust and a price that makes it way more affordable than it looks, and it all adds up to the ultimate first sportbike.
Key Features May Include:
- A rider in the market for an entry level or commuter 600cc bike doesn’t have to compromise performance or style to get value. The FZ6R is a great combination of performance, handling, and exciting sport bike style, but also with a low seat height that’s both adjustable to fit a wider variety of riders and also narrower where it counts to make it even easier to put both feet on the ground.
- The engine delivers smooth power just the way today’s rider needs it, brisk acceleration with plenty of torque that makes it a pleasure to get around town, with lots in reserve for when you want more. This is certainly not a “no frills” motor. Its derived from the FZ6 motor, fuel injected and tuned for outstanding low to mid engine performance.
- Even if your primary goal is commuting to school or work, you want to be able to get out and have fun riding some twisty back roads. The FZ6R is ready to put a grin on your face! The diamond-shaped frame, made of high-tensile steel pipes using the engine as a structural member of the chassis, becomes the foundation for handling performance. It’s designed to provide the right rigidity balance to contribute to smooth cornering performance.
- When it comes to putting power to the pavement, the FZ6R uses nothing less than quality radial tires, 120/70R-inch front and 160/60R 17-inch rear. And this bikes excellent stopping performance is due to the dual 298mm front discs and 245mm rear disc, both with comfortable-to-use controls.
- The fuel-injected engine in the FZ6R has been designed to meet the demands of today’s motorcyclist. This engine optimizes the entire flow from the intake of the fuel-air mixture to combustion and exhaust. Even though it shares both bore and stroke dimensions with the FZ6, the cylinder head, crankcase, intake and exhaust system, as well as the clutch and shifter, were completely redesigned for the FZ6R, creating a power unit with an entirely different character.
- The 600cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke in-line 4-cylinder engine is ready to respond with smooth, linear performance when the rider twists the throttle. Maximum output is achieved at a spirited 10,000 rpm and maximum torque is obtained at 8,500 rpm. Bottom line: Its outstanding R
- Condition Used
- Year 2014
- Make Yamaha
- Model FZ6R Two-tone
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Huntsville, TX
- Stock Number 002861
- Price $4,995
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Good credit, bad credit or no credit...we can help. Been turned down elsewhere? We're your special financing experts--call us today! Big D Marine and Powersports is eager and ready to serve you with a huge inventory, an extremely knowledgeable staff, and most importantly the best service that you could possibly get! We want to be YOUR FULL-SERVICE YAMAHA dealer!