2014 YAMAHA Bolt, ALL CUSTOMMUST SEE TO APPRECIATE
- The Bolt is stripped down and devoid of chrome parts and epitomizes the “Urban Performance Bobber” look. The compact chassis proudly showcases the 58 cubic inch (942cc), air-cooled, 60° V-twin sitting at the heart of the bike.
- The Bolt uses modern technology to create a riding experience superior to other similarly sized machines. Even fuel injection and ignition timing maps have been carefully chosen specifically for this bike to deliver class-leading performance with strong low- and mid-range torque sure to bring a smile to every rider’s face.
- The Bolt’s chassis design is entirely new. Components such as the 3.2 gallon fuel tank, belt drive, front and rear wheels, digital meter and steel fenders are new, creating a unique and fresh style.
- The slim body and low seat design combine to give the motorcycle light maneuverability and a stable handling feeling. The upright riding posture helps the rider feel the wind, hear the sounds, and experience the pulse of the machine.
- For riders who value personalization, the options for the Bolt are limited only by the owner’s imagination. As we say at Star motorcycles, “we build it, you make it your own.” And as the perfect canvas for customization, Bolt is the perfect example of that philosophy.
- The 58 cubic inch (942cc) engine is an air-cooled SOHC 60º V-twin with four valves per cylinder, a pent-roof shaped combustion chamber, and 9.0:1 compression ratio. The engine is designed to provide excellent power and superior low-end torque.
- To keep friction loss to a minimum and help the engine achieve the ideal performance characteristics, special roller-type rocker arms with needle bearings are used. These also reduce top-end weight for excellent mass-centralization.
- The combustion chamber shape was precisely engineered to direct the fuel/air charge to the center of the piston for more efficient combustion and maximum power. Ceramic-composite-plated cylinders provide excellent heat dissipation and reduced oil consumption.
- Condition Used
- Year 2014
- Make Yamaha
- Model Bolt
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Gettysburg, PA
- Mileage 29,754
- Primary Color BLACK
- Price $5,495
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
THE RIDERS EDGE HAS BEEN PROVIDING SALES AND SERVICE ON YAMAHA CYCLES, SCOOTERS AND ATVS FOR NORTHERN MARYLAND AND SOUTHERN PA FOR 30 YEARS. WE ARE ONE OF THE FEW DEALERS THAT WILL WORK ON ALL YEARS.STOP BY AND VISIT THE RIDERS EDGE 4 MILES SOUTH OF GETTYSBURG ON BUS. 15 OR VISIT THIER WEBSITE AT WWWRIDERSEDGEYAMAHA.COM