2014 TRIUMPH STREET TRIPLE R ABS,
Used Triumph STREET TRIPLE R ABS for sale near Cleveland, Akron & Canton, Ohio
We have created the ultimate in finely honed, thrilling supersport performance packaged in a stunning streetfighter style, with our Street Triple R.
To start with, there was no better bike than our Street Triple to base it on. It already had the advantage with a class leading engine and awesome, focussed looks.
For the Street Triple R we've added high-end adjustable suspension and radially-mounted four-piston brakes, sharpened the geometry and given it a few visual tweaks that tell you this bike is different.
Nothing else comes close to the Street Triple R.
- Performance: Today’s three cylinder is smoother, revvier and more powerful than a twin but has the individuality and soundtrack that no four can come close to. As always, the torque curve on the Street Triple R is exhilarating from low revs to high. Staying above 43lb.ft from 3,000rpm right up to 12,500rpm so you can pull hard and instantly whatever the rev counter is showing. And, with a maximum of 106PS and less weight than ever before, there’s enough for the odd thrilling track day.
- Configuration: We made the gearbox in the Street Triple R with a taller first gear than before so you can make more of the engine's depth of torque for smoother urban riding. And to keep it smooth through the gears we've fitted a gear-driven balance shaft, so your focus on long stints at high speeds isn’t interrupted by vibration. Four valves per cylinder with double overhead camshafts is the best layout for high revs, so that’s what the Street Triple R gets. Although our engineers have designed the cam timing and new exhaust to give you plenty of punch at low and medium revs for more useable power during normal road riding.
- Exhaust: Undoubtedly the most obvious change for the Street Triple R is the exhaust. Now tucked tight beneath the engine it gives the tail end a lean, more modern look and lowers the center of gravity for even better handling.
- Sound: The sound is now even better than before with the new intake path through the frame turning up volume for an even snarlier, more engaging sound than ever. Making the Street Triple R one of the most exciting motorcycles on the road today.
- Condition Used
- Year 2014
- Make Triumph
- Model STREET TRIPLE R ABS
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Cleveland, OH
- Mileage 13,079
- Stock Number TCU1586
- Primary Color BLACK
- Price $7,992
Fuel Tank Capacity:
Bore X Stroke:
Rear: Kayaba monoshock with piggy back reservoir, adjustable for rebound and compression damping; 5.3 in. (135 mm) travel
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Please confirm availability as our new & used inventory fluctuates daily. For most current availability, sales pricing & other additional information, please contact our team at 888-595-6051 or triumphcleveland.com
Advertised prices are subject to change without notice, and are available on in stock units only. Vehicle Sales Price(s) reflect reduction of all current available manufacture programs. Manufacturer's destination charge(s) are not included, and vary according to vehicle size.