2014 TRIUMPH SCRAMBLER 900, Cyclemax Pre-Owned 2014 Triumph Scrambler 900Good Condition and With Only 5555 miles. Upgraded LED Turnsignals, Tidy Tail, Tec levers, NEW Shinko TIRES!*Light scratch on gauge cluster* Our Advertised Price is our best price and is offered to everyone, no need to haggle.* Price Includes all Dealer Fees and Charges. NO OTHER HIDDEN CHARGES !* Only your State Sales Tax, Insp, Title And Registration Fees are Additional.TRADES WELCOME! We buy bikes also! We will make a fair offer for your bike whether you buy a bike from us or not.CYCLEMAX SPECIALIZES IN QUALITY PRE-OWNED MOTORCYCLES.Cyclemax pre-owned motorcycles are always fully inspected by our certified technicians, we perform any needed service and maintenance and guarantee the bike to be in perfect working order.Extended Warranties Available.Financing Available with approved credit.Delivery to your door available.
In the 1960s, far from civilization and regular roads, stripped down desert bikes based on Triumph twins and fitted with high level exhausts, dirt bike tires and suspension were being used for hard recreational fun and competition on tough terrain.;
The Scrambler takes its inspiration from these very bikes.;
They were highly competitive and most famously were used by Hollywood superstar Steve McQueen for pleasure and in full competition. Including the 1964 International Six Day Trial (ISDT) in East Germany. We built the Scrambler to evoke that spirit of freedom and escape, carefree times when all you needed was a bike and somewhere to ride.
- The Look: Lean and basic, just as the originals were, the Scrambler reflects the look of 1960s Triumph twins, converted by their owners for off-road riding in deserts and open scrubland where the power of the engines could be used to the full. With its cut down mudguards and black engine finish, the Scrambler has a classic, rebellious style that is loved by so many riders.
- Engine: Based on our Bonneville the Scrambler's engine is the classically styled parallel twin, as handsome as those 1960s originals, fitted into a tubular steel cradle frame, just as it should be.
- Exhaust: High level twin chromed stainless steel exhaust pipes and evocative heat shields are inspired by the 1960s Triumph TR6C Trophy Special.
- Wheels: The wheels are wire-spoke with black rims and
- Condition Used
- Year 2014
- Make Triumph
- Model SCRAMBLER 900
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Gaithersburg, MD
- Mileage 5,555
- Primary Color SILVER
- Price $6,495
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
At CYCLEMAX all riders are welcome. We specialize in modern motorcycle sales and service. We have a large selection of the highest quality pre-owned motorcycles in excellent to like new condition. CYCLEMAX in Gaithersburg Maryland is Montgomery County’s leading service center for all makes and models of street and off-road motorcycles. Leading dealer for ZERO, BETA, AJP, BENELLI and MORE.