2014 Suzuki GSX-R750 50th Anniversary Edition, 2014 Suzuki GSX-R750
Suzuki has remained true to the GSX-R’s original concept with continued evolution the GSX-R750. The GSX-R750 remains the best choice for riders who appreciate a state-of-the-art 750cc engine combined with the compactness of a GSX-R600cc Supersport. When you ride a GSX-R750 you experience the breathtaking combination of outstanding race winning heritage, engine performance, crisp handling, compact size and light weight. It's a winning combination that allows any rider to experience the exhilarating rush any time, any place, anywhere.Features May Include:
- A 750cc, four-cylinder engine with a race-proven oversquare bore/stroke ratio provides exceptionally potent, high-revving performance.
- Engine utilizes forged pistons, shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes for outstanding engine performance.
- Lightweight titanium-alloy valves are controlled by single valve spring to reduce mechanical losses.
- Class leading Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system includes fine-spray 8-hole injectors, providing improved fuel atomization contributing to more complete combustion in the cylinder.
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control circuit helps maintain more precise ignition timing across the range of engine temperatures.
- A six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- Race-developed, lightweight 41mm Showa Big Piston front-Fork (BPF) delivers superb feedback and consistent performance.
- A lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum cradle frame is made of five cast sections and features a cast swingarm.
- An electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at lower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- Front brakes feature fully floating 310mm discs and radial-mounted, four-piston Brembo monoblock calipers.
- A single Showa rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- 3-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank help compose a comfortable riding position.
- Compact, lightweight instrument cluster with a built-in lap timer/stopwatch and programmable engine rpm indicators.
- Analog tachometer. LCD readouts include speedometer, odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure indicator, S-DMS and gear position indicators.
- A 4-i
- Condition Used
- Year 2014
- Make Suzuki
- Model GSX-R750 50th Anniversary Edition
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Hillsboro, OR
- Stock Number 101073
- Price $8,999
Estimate Payments1 -
MotoSport Hillsboro is the Northwest´s leading motorcycle, dirt bike, sport/utility ATV, OEM parts/accessories, and outdoor equipment dealer in Hillsboro, Oregon.
Bad Credit? Don´t sweat it! We´ll set you up with our nationally recognized sales and finance staff! We are the home of the Northwest´s EASIEST Financing!