Details from Seller
The Suzuki GSX-R600 continues its dominance in the AMA Pro Road Racing series, taking all 600cc championships in 2012 - including the Daytona Sportbike, Supersport West, and Supersport East.This further solidifies the GSX-R600 as part of a race-winning line of motorcycles from coast to coast.Features May Include:
- A 599cc, four-cylinder engine with a race-proven oversquare bore/stroke ratio provides exceptionally potent, high-revving performance.
- Shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes help ensure efficient performance.
- Class leading Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system includes fine-spray 8-hole injectors, providing improved fuel atomization contributing to more complete combustion in the cylinder.
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control circuit helps maintain more precise ignition timing across the range of engine temperatures.
- Lightweight, durable forged pistons are designed with the Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology and optimized camshaft profiles was developed using proven MotoGP racing technology.
- A 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system features a titanium muffler, which carries a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve. The system maximizes torque and improves throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid RPM range.
- A six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- Race-developed, lightweight 41mm Showa Big Piston front-Fork (BPF) delivers superb feedback and consistent performance.
- A lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum cradle frame is made of five cast sections and features a cast swingarm.
- An electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at lower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- Front brakes feature fully floating 310mm discs and radial-mounted, four-piston Brembo monoblock calipers.
- A single Showa rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- 3-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank help compose a comfortable riding position.
- Instrument cluster features an analog tachometer with LCD readouts of the speedometer, odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure indicator, S-DMS and gear position indicators.
- Compact, lightweight instrument cluster with a built-in lap timer/stopwat
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2014
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: GSX-R600
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: St. Augustine, FL
- Mileage: 14,653
- Stock Number: SM14P101222
- Primary Color: BLK/WHT
- Price: $7,890