2014 Suzuki GSX-R1000, 2014 Suzuki GSX-R1000
The 2014 Suzuki GSX-R will once again prove itself to be legendary motorcycle with amazing throttle response, power, and acceleration at mid range engine speeds all with great fuel economy. Engineering your dream bike to go fast is not the only priority at Suzuki. The ability to stop as you please, to turn as you command, is just as important to Suzuki as it is to you. The GSX-R line delivers outstanding braking capabilities with its Brembo calipers and heat-resistant stainless steel brake discs. The bike maneuvers like a dream with a solid chassis design and responsive suspension.Features May Include:
- A 999cc four-cylinder powerplant, with Bore x Stroke of 74.5mm x 57.3mm brings enhanced throttle response across the entire rpm range and high potential for racetrack performance.
- Lightweight, durable forged pistons are designed with the Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology and optimized camshaft profiles was developed using proven MotoGP racing technology.
- Optimally shaped combustion chambers and a compression ratio of 12.9:1 promote low-range and mid-range performance and help realize a broad torque curve. 12-hole fuel injectors produce a fine fuel mist for more complete combustion, reducing fuel consumption and exhaust emissions.
- A six-speed close-ratio transmission
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- A lightweight and compact twin-spar frame is made of five cast sections. It is mated with an arched swingarm made of three castings and one-piece die-cast rear subframe.
- The compact engine allows a longer swingarm and shorter overall wheelbase for improved racetrack performance.
- Lightweight, fully adjustable 43mm Showa Big Piston Front forks (BPF) with an endurance-race-proven design deliver superb feedback and responsive, stable operation, and are lightweight.
- Rear shock absorber features adjustable rebound damping, spring preload, and both high-speed and low-speed compression damping allowing adjustability for a wide range of conditions.
- Instruments include a silver-ringed analog tachometer with LCD speedometer. LCD readouts include odometer, dual trip meters, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure warning indicator, gear position indicator, lap timer/stopwatch, S-DMS setting indicator and bar-graph indicating the instrument lighting level, or brightness.
- The footpegs can be adjusted to any of three positions in a 14mm horizontal and vertical range. The rear brake pedal and master cylinder move with the right footpeg assembly, and the shift-lever linkage can be adjusted to accommodate changes in the position of the left footpeg.
- Condition Used
- Year 2014
- Make Suzuki
- Model GSX-R1000
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Chandler, AZ
- Mileage 28,827
- Stock Number USU101627
- VIN Number JS1GT78A8E2101627
- Primary Color BLUE / WHITE
- Price $10,999
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By RideNow Chandler | Euro & Indian Motorcycle Chandler
Sponsored By RideNow Chandler | Euro & Indian Motorcycle Chandler
Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models. Contact dealer for details.