2014 Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S., 2014 Suzuki® Boulevard M109R
The sound of power. Looking for a muscular cruiser that gets your adrenaline flowing? The Suzuki Boulevard M109R delivers that by combining sleek classic styling and unparalleled performance. The M109R features an advanced chassis built for effortless cruising across town, or across state lines. Its unrivaled capabilities are born from Suzuki's championship-winning race heritage. Each bike's magnificent performance begins with a 1783cc, 8-valve DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-Twin engine. The M109R’s engine is tuned to produce massive torque all the way from idle to redline, which translates into acceleration that you have to feel to believe. The big V-twin also produces a throaty, aggressive exhaust that identifies the M109R as a power cruiser beyond compare.Features May Include:
- A 1783cc, 8-valve DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-Twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Huge 4.4-inch (112mm) forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle, while featuring race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
- The 2-into-1-into-2 stainless steel chromed exhaust system features Suzuki's digitally controlled SET (Suzuki Exhaust Tuning) system for optimum engine performance and a powerful V-Twin sound.
- Suzuki's class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV) with 56mm throttle bodies, which maintains optimum air velocity for smooth low to mid-range throttle response.
- Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry sump lubrication system, provides reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and a lower center of gravity.
- Engine bore is lined with Suzuki's race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for optimum heat transfer, tighter piston-to-cylinder clearances and reduced weight.
- 5 speed constant mesh
- A high-tensile double cradle steel frame is built to confortably handle all the power and torque while delivering agile handling and a plush, smooth ride.
- Inverted front forks feature race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes and provide 5.1-inches of wheel travel.
- A cast aluminum alloy swingarm works with a progressive shock linkage and a preload-adjustable single rear shock delivering 4.6 inches of wheel travel.
- The widest 240/40R18M/C 79V tubeless rear tire ever used on a SUZUKI motorcycle.
- Instrument cluster including a digital tachometer, gear position indicator and LED indicator lights is integrated into the top of the headlight cowl.
- Condition Used
- Year 2014
- Make Suzuki
- Model Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S.
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Lake Wales, FL
- Mileage 45,966
- Stock Number U00561
- Primary Color Marble Daytona Yellow / Glass Sparkle Black
- Price $7,995
Bore X Stroke:
Fuel Tank Capacity:
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By McKibben Powersports of Lake Wales
Sponsored By McKibben Powersports of Lake Wales
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
McKibben Powersports has been family owned and operated since 1981. We will beat any deal in the state on new and pre-owned motorcycles, watercraft & off-road vehicles. Our staff is the most experienced in the industry and will work hard to find the right bike for you, get you finance approved and on the road or water. Come in today for a great time with friendly staff.