2013 HARLEY-DAVIDSON Tri Glide Ultra Classic,
The three-wheel pioneer designed to be the ultimate ****** touring machine.
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Heritage: The knowledge of what makes an engine truly move a rider runs deep at The Motor Company, and it was put to good use when we created the Twin Cam 103™ engine. We worked to perfect every cubic inch, pushing design and technology forward. And we did it all without compromising one bit of Harley-Davidson's unique styling. Evolved, yet carrying on the legacy of the Flathead, Knucklehead, Panhead, Shovelhead, Evolution®, Twin Cam 88® and Twin Cam 96™ engines that came before. The performance and durability are a direct result of the untold miles logged on the V-Twin since 1909, and the proud heritage that comes from a century's worth of commitment to life on two (or three) wheels.
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Innovation: Fire up the air-cooled, rubber-mounted Twin Cam 103™ engine and feel the low-end torque unleashed for a smooth ride. Thanks to the lightweight piston design, delivery of the added power is more refined than ever. Then put your foot on the shifter and feel how the engine and Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission were designed to work together. Six speeds. A strong driveline and strong internal parts. Low routine maintenance. And a low cruising rpm couldn't feel better.
- Pure Harley-Davidson Styling: Feast your eyes on the Twin Cam 103™ engine and there's no mistaking its roots. This is authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through with an attention to detail you won't find from any other motorcycle company. Black powder-coated cylinders and cylinder heads with machined cooling fin tips are topped off with chrome rocker covers, while chrome pushrods highlight the iconic V-Twin. It's a jewel machined out of metal. Pure. Dripping with power. From the classic edge of the cooling fins to the clean lines of cases and covers—the Twin Cam 103™ engine makes an ironclad statement to holding on to what's right and staying true to what satisfies the rider.
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive®: You want a ride that rumbles—not begs for mercy—when you lean on it a little. The Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine
- Condition Used
- Year 2013
- Make Harley-Davidson
- Model Tri Glide Ultra Classic
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Purcellville, VA
- Mileage 12,000
- Stock Number U53563
- Primary Color Red
- Price $23,900
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By MotoMember
Sponsored By MotoMember
Motomember provides superior customer service and has an entire team that consists of professional sales members, finance experts, service technicians and a knowledgeable parts and accessories staff to support you, our valued customer. Pricing does not include dealer documentation fee of $695. We pride ourselves on having well-trained experts that strive for customer satisfaction. Come in and visit our friendly, reliable and experienced staff.