Thanks for viewing my 2013 Sportster 1200. Bike History: I'm not the original owner. In 2016 I was in the market for another motorcycle for my wife. It was a bank repo and had been bought at auction in Jackson, MS. The bike was sitting in the corner of a garage under a lot of dust. I brought a battery charger/booster with me and charged the batter for 15 minutes. I checked the oil and it looked fine. I turned the key on and the bike had 535 miles on the odometer. No Rust, No dents, No scratches. I hit the starter and she started on the first spin of the engine. I drove her on the trailer and headed home.
The bike has no customization except a few bolt ons;
1) Corbin Gun Slinger Seat (original seat is in excellent shape and will come with the bike)
2) Hog Leverage Clutch and Brake Levers: These are great levers and with an adjustable cam allow the rider to move the levers closer in
3) Memphis Shade Detachable Windshield
4) Harley Crash Bars
5) Not used but will be included is a set of mid controls for the bike. We had thought about configuring the bike as a 1200T but did not. Since I purchased the bike, she has been in a climate controlled garage.
The bike has been serviced three times, twice at Southern Thunder in Memphis and once at Harley Davidson of Mobile.
I'm only selling her because my wife simply is no longer interested in riding and other family members simply are not close enough to ever ride.
To my knowledge, with all service records and a many hours of McGuire’s Waxing;
Mechanically the bike is in excellent condition.
Cosmetically the bike is in excellent condition.
I'm not looking to quickly sell the bike and due to the excellent condition of the bike and that Harley no longer makes the 1200 Sportster and because she is an Anniversary edition, I'm going to ask premium. The price listed is a firm price. Cash only. No Bitcoin. No financing. No Trades. Firm Price. I will simply ignore emails that ask me to drop the price.
Conditions of sell. If you want to test drive, you have to sign a test ride contract and hand me the cash to hold. If you wreck or drop the bike you have bought it. If you are not local and need to ship the bike. Please check for shipping cost before you contact me. I WILL NOT assist in loading.
The bike will remain for sale until I decide not to sell it or someone hands me cash for my asking price
Thanks for looking
- Condition Used
- Year 2013
- Make Harley-Davidson
- Model SPORTSTER 1200 ANNIVERSARY EDITION
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location SPANISH FORT, AL
- Mileage 2,600
- VIN Number 1HD1CT322DC412921
- Price $8,500