2013 HARLEY-DAVIDSON FLSTC - Heritage Softail Classic, Cyclemax Pre-Owned 2013 Harley Davidson Softail Heritage CLASSIC 103B
Great Condition and With Only 4750 miles.
Vance and Hines Pipes!
* Our Advertised Price is our best price and is offered to everyone, no need to haggle.
* Price Includes all Dealer Fees and Charges. NO OTHER HIDDEN CHARGES !
* Only your State Sales Tax, Insp, Title And Registration Fees are Additional.
TRADES WELCOME! We buy bikes also! We will make a fair offer for your bike whether you buy a bike from us or not.
CYCLEMAX SPECIALIZES IN QUALITY PRE-OWNED MOTORCYCLES.
Cyclemax pre-owned motorcycles are always fully inspected by our certified technicians, we perform any needed service and maintenance and guarantee the bike to be in perfect working order.
Extended Warranties Available.
Financing Available with approved credit.
Delivery to your door available.
Blazing from the past with original dresser spirit and modern touring capabilities.
- Nostalgic Custom Style: Do laced wheels, whitewalls and studded leather add to the way a bike feels on the road? Of course they do. It's these extras that make the Heritage Softail® Classic model the quintessential boulevard cruiser. As rallies were gaining grassroots traction in the '40s, you'd roll into Daytona Bike Week expecting new stories and new styles. There was really something going on, and it's still alive and well in this bike. Take the saddlebags, studded with style straight from that golden era, with hidden quick-detach buckles. Or the fenders—full and fluid, with chrome highlights and matching paint. Or that big, commanding 7-inch ball headlamp, chromed and classy. And let's talk wheels. You can go with the standard steel-laced wheels on blackwalls with a chrome hub. Or turn the clock all the way back with the optional chrome laces and wide whitewalls. For the ultimate touch of style, the 110th Anniversary Edition teams the whitewalls with Smooth wheels, cast of premium aluminum and polished to a shimmering, glass-smooth finish.
- Hidden Rear Shocks: If you want a comfortable bike but love that rigid-suspension look, you've come to the right bike. We've kept all the modern comforts where they belong—below the surface of a rad, vintage-looking
- Condition Used
- Year 2013
- Make Harley-Davidson
- Model FLSTC - Heritage Softail Classic
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Gaithersburg, MD
- Mileage 4,750
- Primary Color ORANGE
- Price $13,495
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
At CYCLEMAX all riders are welcome. We specialize in modern motorcycle sales and service. We have a large selection of the highest quality pre-owned motorcycles in excellent to like new condition. CYCLEMAX in Gaithersburg Maryland is Montgomery County’s leading service center for all makes and models of street and off-road motorcycles. Leading dealer for ZERO, BETA, AJP, BENELLI and MORE.